RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
Cobra is meh to me, very specific fetish that isn’t for me, honestly most of the mistresses are a bit hit or miss, the first floor one isn’t bad, neither is the second floor one (not a fan of the fact her training ends with a game over tho).

the best mistress is the one that makes your pp hard, nothing else

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Completely unrelated, but I heard this somewhere, so I thought I would share it here:

With a wave of my finger and a flick of my dick,
one zap from me will kill you quick,
so get on your knees to suck and blow,
but not right now cause I'm going to go!

Reactions: kashmoney

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
Ok, I get your point, I'm just trying to describe to the local losers why I believe femdom with bigger girls is better than with the skinny ones.
And the first 3 ladies are not chubby, lol. What kind of anorexic girls are you guys into, lmao. :ROFLMAO:
Ok but like why? nobody asked for your opinion, people in general like different things, just like how some people like pineapple on pizza while others find it disgusting, you don't have to like it or respect it, just mind your own business and move on.

magicman12

Oct 24, 2019
go smell her boots a couple of times(if u have done the first part)then she will become your master train 4 times and that's it
i redeemed her and did the cutscene you get once you submit to her, but then i dont know what to do to continue on from there because when i interact with her boots it just says resolve and remember

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
For a game built around the Worf Effect? (Worf Effect - create a traditionally powerful seeming character to consistently lose as to establish the dire situation - i.e. Ethan the PC is a bad ass, but the bosses are death machines)

Consider, at the time of release, we were waiting on F7, Crow/Swan finale, the Claus update, a side game, and Heelfall was released! Then, we meet a literal clown who's gear is near impossible to buy outright as a tease, cannot be traditionally fought due to her ability to invert your damage dealt, and just makes a mockery out of you the player instead of the PC. People were not ready to be meta-insulted, which it comes across as.

I admit I don't hate her as much as some seem to, but I also don't like her or enjoy that length of content. I do see the nature of the anger, and simple pot-shots at appearance rather than in-depth exploration of grievances is kind of what the internet is for?
Another bad thing about jessica is that the MC was never drawn, it was just a blue dude that was supposed to be our character

Reactions: Superman007

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Standalone client for 8F ? Is it to wait for 7F ? I don't like that idea but that'll do i guess
yes I've asked before how they gonna implement 8F into the tower would ethan just go up to 7F be ''oh looks this isn't finished yet let's go to the next floor'' and then when 7F releases he for some reason goes down again?

but now its confirmed 8F will have a standalone .exe until 7F releases then 8F will be merged into ToT

Reactions: CNR25

Motorata

May 8, 2020
yes I've asked before how they gonna implement 8F into the tower would ethan just go up to 7F be ''oh looks this isn't finished yet let's go to the next floor'' and then when 7F releases he for some reason goes down again?

but now its confirmed 8F will have a standalone .exe until 7F releases then 8F will be merged into ToT
How is gonna work?
Will we have to use our old save with that exe?
And what about when 7f gets releases how would we use that save file ?

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
How is gonna work?
Will we have to use our old save with that exe?
And what about when 7f gets releases how would we use that save file ?
I guess it will be made into the form of another side game, to keep it simple.
If the plot and story are done and clear the rest details are no big deal.

'

Last edited:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Why not just change the number to the floor? They want to complicate their lives.
but imagine all the people that don't constantly keep up with the devolpment coming back after 2 and a half years they finally see 7F is released and instead of the girl they waited so long for the beautiful japanese mistress kaori they instead get iris.

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
but imagine all the people that don't constantly keep up with the devolpment coming back after 2 and a half years they finally see 7F is released and instead of the girl they waited so long for the beautiful japanese mistress kaori they instead get iris.
I dont see too much problem, I personally, although I dont log in, I enter daily because it entertains me to read the comments, but even if I didnt, I see no problem not meeting Kaori.
With searching 1 or 2 pages they would find out anyway.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Huh? What development? Only thing that changed here is that instead of save files requests we get personal opinions about the ladies.
3 years since first announcement and still no 7F, and they're not even ashamed.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes