RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Jessica isn't fat so much as her proportions are just...very weird. With every girl Bowei draws, the boobs and thighs get bigger and bigger. After Iris, the only logical conclusion is for the girl on the 9th floor to just be a giant pair of boobs and thighs with two feet poking out the bottom.

Lily and Rose at least have some semblance of human proportion in their figures.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Variety is the spice of life... big girls are not my thing but I like how they try to diverse on body styles in the game.. Im glad there is Jessica there cause that just makes me appreciate Lily even more... and makes the game a bit more realistic too, as if they were all super hot and with the same body sizes it'd be kinda weird in my opinion.. I'd slurp on any of those juicy pusseys as long as there aint a pecker hanging there lol

Least attractive girl in the game in my opinion is the green lady with the emo hair, Yvone I think its her name?

Yoooo we actually dont have a real skinny girl in the game... skinniest would be Lily I guess, but her body is more of a fit/athlete style imo
By skinny I mean one of those that a facesitting would literally give you a purple eye and a sore nose cause of the bony ass lol
Itd'd be funny to have a girl like that on a femdom game.. I wouldn't oppose

Last edited:

hobgobgoblin

Aug 10, 2018
people on this website need to leave their houses oh my god, i don't know how right wingers manage to carry this much toxic masculinity around when they're literally posting femdom game thread. the main draw of the game is sniffing fucking feet, you do not have the right to be misogynistic when you have enough time and energy to post about a game where you get peed on. Shut the fuck up you snowflake and touch grass.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
shit I should get into fighting
This is the best kind of match :)

As for ToT and girl on guy fighting, they would kick everyone's ass.

Why? Because Ethan is both a skilled martial artist AND using swords in hand to hand combat. That would be like challenging the female heavy weight boxing champion to a match and then chasing her around the ring with a sledgehammer. The Mercenaries are clearly MUCH stronger than any man in our world when you consider that. The only girls who fight Ethan with weapons are Yvonne with her boots and Karen with her boot sword (Which she hardly uses).

This is exactly what I did. Do you know how to get the invisible silk from Jessica?

Also, she is very hot. Chubby in the right proportions. Almost top tier misstres
Jessica is actualy kinda hot. I never paid her much thought but as I keep seeing Jessica's number 1 hater mention her I'm starting to notice her curves, scary presense, and how much she loves entertaining her guests. Ngl, I wouldn't say no to her sitting on my face (Just go easy on the ball busting).

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
How did you all get carried away by a troll's obvious baiting ? Just report him for the goddess sake or whatever you're into. Don't bite the bait and don't feed the troll.

The new floor is landing in days if there's no delay. Shouldn't be as it was already beta tested. Yeah there's gonna be a shit ton of piss (a whole egyptian bath of it) but there's probably also going to be some vanilla dom shit. + An apparent milk or cum bath. And, the release is an evolution on the situation of f7.

Aug 27, 2018
Variety is the spice of life... big girls are not my thing but I like how they try to diverse on body styles in the game.. Im glad there is Jessica there cause that just makes me appreciate Lily even more... and makes the game a bit more realistic too, as if they were all super hot and with the same body sizes it'd be kinda weird in my opinion.. I'd slurp on any of those juicy pusseys as long as there aint a pecker hanging there lol

Least attractive girl in the game in my opinion is the green lady with the emo hair, Yvone I think its her name?

Yoooo we actually dont have a real skinny girl in the game... skinniest would be Lily I guess, but her body is more of a fit/athlete style imo
By skinny I mean one of those that a facesitting would literally give you a purple eye and a sore nose cause of the bony ass lol
Itd'd be funny to have a girl like that on a femdom game.. I wouldn't oppose
I would

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
yeah we do a little bit of training
View attachment 1299459
Will you marry me?

Koda: Alright bo, so here we have a master of fire style martial arts and one of the most powerful men in the setting, the sensei that sent Ethan on his path. What kind of badass would it have taken to defeat and capture him?

Bo: An old lady with stinky feet haha
I mean to be fair, even without the whole sexual thing Karen seemed to be a top notch fighter in universe so it could be her or someone above her that captured him. I just don't really know what they're going to do with him, like is he going to be broken like some other fire dojo students? Is he going to fill the old sensei role? Is he going to be dead already?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
How did you all get carried away by a troll's obvious baiting ? Just report him for the goddess sake or whatever you're into. Don't bite the bait and don't feed the troll.

The new floor is landing in days if there's no delay. Shouldn't be as it was already beta tested. Yeah there's gonna be a shit ton of piss (a whole egyptian bath of it) but there's probably also going to be some vanilla dom shit. + An apparent milk or cum bath. And, the release is an evolution on the situation of f7.
Where did you get this info from F8? Tell me more bro.

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
S ranking or Lucky wins get the stuff, but none of the gear made by it is all that good. The cost is part of her gimmick, you can ignore her but she invents reasons to make you come back. like high grind gear.
Her gear isn't the best? damm bro, so I need to win 99 times over her to get a shit gear?

What are "Lucky wins"? And how is the best way to beat her? Thunder punch?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Her gear isn't the best? damm bro, so I need to win 99 times over her to get a shit gear?

What are "Lucky wins"? And how is the best way to beat her? Thunder punch?
It really isn't. nowhere near worth dealing with Lumpy the Clown so much.
Lucky wins are just a random chance of getting more rare loot after a win.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes