RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
F8 is releasing July 19th. It is going to be a separate build from the main game since F7 is not finished yet. F8 will be implemented into the main game when F7 is or a little bit after.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
F8 is releasing July 19th. It is going to be a separate build from the main game since F7 is not finished yet. F8 will be implemented into the main game when F7 is or a little bit after.
I am assuming it would be implemented as something like Ethan gets teleported to F8 when he tries to move to F7, similar to how he got teleported to Jessica when changing floors.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HereToDisturb

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
I think the problem is that if it's gonna be a separate game since it's only F8, then it's totally not gonna be a separate game, i mean it's gonna be with the depth of a floor of ToT of course, it won't be enough to excuse a completely separate application from the rest of the floors
Of course i could be proven wrong

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah they are officially Karen and Rose floor stated by bo a bunch of times both in public and patreon chat,and for now is planning the 11f for the final boss
I hope there's at least one more hidden floor besides the remaining 7f to 11f, something like Swan and Crow but with more relevance in the story. Only 3 more floors besides 7f and 8f feels like too little.
But I get Bo wants to wrap up Tot after so many delays (and hopefully start anew other long project)

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I hope there's at least one more hidden floor besides the remaining 7f to 11f, something like Swan and Crow but with more relevance in the story. Only 3 more floors besides 7f and 8f feels like too little.
But I get Bo wants to wrap up Tot after so many delays (and hopefully start anew other long project)
i don't want to spoil it too much but there is more then just swan and crow on pt 3 :)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
i don't want to spoil it too much but there is more then just swan and crow on pt 3 :)
Wait, do you mean there are other characters/villainesses included?

I am interested to see if and how the four different states you can start part 3 would be addressed…if it’ll ever come out.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Wait, do you mean there are other characters/villainesses included?
swan & crow part 3 will feature the third sister... pelican!
but nah serious that's also new to me i guess only playtester know what to expect in part 3 hopefully it's worth the wait.

Has he ever delayed it like a day before?
koda is infamous for delaying on the very last day so yes

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
swan & crow part 3 will feature the third sister... pelican!
but nah serious that's also new to me i guess only playtester know what to expect in part 3 hopefully it's worth the wait.

koda is infamous for delaying on the very last day so yes
Did Bo himself ever delay a release that close to one, though? Since he’s the one releasing it, I don’t think Koda’a delays should be necessarily used against Bo. I know Koda is going to touch F8, but I don’t think he will before the first release (and hopefully he will after at least releasing F7.
Yes there will be a third character (if they don't decide to make a floor just for her) she was mentioned several times by koda and bo in patron chat,and she's been seen in pt3 streams a couple of times
That’s interesting. I honestly wouldn’t have expected an additional
Character, expecially because I thought dealing with Crow and Swan.

If she’s not super related to those two, I wonder if it might be more worth to add her in an additional floor, then having her as a third villainess in the CS arc, but I think Bo isn’t really interested in adding other floors other then the planned Karen, Lily and final boss.

Regardless, if she appears it mean the developed characters so far, including all content, would be 16 (10 floor villainesses and 6 more), quite close to 20.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Yes there will be a third character (if they don't decide to make a floor just for her) she was mentioned several times by koda and bo in patron chat,and she's been seen in pt3 streams a couple of times
Any chance we're getting a glance at this third character or is it rather kept as a surprise?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I don't screen the streams,and sadly they didn't share a preview in chat :(
I don't want to spoil to much because it's a nice addition imo.
I can tell you that her name is Ves and her color scheme is Black/Yellow.
Thanks for the little tidbit. I don't think we're going to get info on her or overall Part 3 soon, but hopefully it won't get scrapped.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes