RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Motorata

May 8, 2020
I don't screen the streams,and sadly they didn't share a preview in chat :(
I don't want to spoil to much because it's a nice addition imo.
I can tell you that her name is Ves and her color scheme is Black/Yellow.
Isnt also there a ninja character or she its the level 7 villaness with other outfit

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I personally don’t remember Bo ever confirming Rose and Karen for F9 and F10 and I’ve been on the discord for a while. He said it in a way that seemed like a joke one time as a way to be “done” with the game, but we don’t officially know plans for F9 and beyond at this point.

What I do know is that Bo when talking about the Rose floor said it would be the “milkboy floor” whenever it does release. Bo calls people in the discord milkboys when they talk about more vanilla femdom stuff and I see it thrown around for Lily the most. So expect Rose’s floor to be more tame content wise.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Motorata

May 8, 2020
Aren´t the proportions a bit wonky or its just me

I mean the arms are so long that she toucher her hip with her elbow but the hands are small, her neck its kilometric and her boobs are the biggest in the whole game.

Let me be clear i like the design , the whole egyptiaan goddess aesthetic its great and i bet she its gonna be the bondage Mistress with the whole Mummy theme and i love that but it is bugging me off

Reactions: DogStar

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018

I mean the arms are so long that she toucher her hip with her elbow but the hands are small, her neck its kilometric and her boobs are the biggest in the whole game.

Let me be clear i like the design , the whole egyptiaan goddess aesthetic its great and i bet she its gonna be the bondage Mistress with the whole Mummy theme and i love that but it is bugging me off
The proportions on the arms & neck aren't particularly egregious. The cartoonishly large boobs are a huge turn-off for me though...

Reactions: DogStar

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
bo wei is a amazing artist but by god all of bo wei's proportions lately have been so cringe it's gotten especially bad post jessica era but weird human anatomy is his style and if theres one thing you are not allowed to do in this thread is to criticize bo wei's design choices so i'll leave it at that

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The fact F8 will be a separated game for now means we won't have to grind to beat Iris. We will be given a powerful Ethan, able to defeat her fast i guess.

That's a bit sad, because our previous progression is useless.

But considering the time we waited for an update i won't complain any further

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
1626487865329.png

Interesting to see that there was significant increase in ToT updates in 2020 with very little updates in general for 2019.

Misc here was a post he made back in 2017 releasing some Ada/Maggie game. Not sure what that was, I am not subscribed to the patreon. I got all these dates from the patreon as you can still see dates of posts without a subscribtion.

If we step back and look at the releases made 2020 - 2021 has actually been a really good time period for the releases/updates

Reactions: zealot123

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I know this is off topic but what is the appeal of Dreamgirlsinsocks videos? It really feels inferior to many other foot fetish studios.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
im gay

well im bored so i guess i'll do another fanart and because i am 100% sure the trolls will get jessica to the top this vote i will not feature jessica fuck you!

Boo, we want Best Clown Girl!

YugataKisu I'd say a better idea would be to give Jessica a makeover instead, fix her looks and proportions and make her actually sexy
I think these are great ideas. Perhaps Jessica (Beautiful) could be leaning against her mirror with a reflection (Ugly) showing how he views her.

I don't screen the streams,and sadly they didn't share a preview in chat :(
I don't want to spoil to much because it's a nice addition imo.
I can tell you that her name is Ves and her color scheme is Black/Yellow.
If she's yellow, black, and bird themed, that's not a Tower Warden, that's a duck lol.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes