• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Well, that studio has been active for many years now. So that's the main reason. Some videos have good angles... A good camera angle is crucial in foot fetish videos. ("Cassandra's restful reading" is an example of a good angle) Some of DGIS girls are pretty hot, my favourite is Avery, she has that punk vibe that's really hot... I remember a few years ago it was difficult to find videos of that studio. Nowadays they are everywhere.
I remember that time to and now that they're everywhere and I'm able to get a chance to see these videos for free it feels kind of not worth the wait. Especially with new models and competetors showing up/getting their videos posted more often without copyright striking. Even then imo the angles in most of the videos I have seen doesn't really showcase their feet very well.

its time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh While I'm glad guns are coming to ToT I think I'll pass on Garnet's Bdsm obsessed cousin over here. making her the first Boda mistress I have to give a hard ass pass to.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Because he planned her from the start to have a bigger role then the average floor villainess, I guess. I don’t know if there’s a particular reason or preference.

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
Now that we know the 11th is the end, do you know anything about spring cleaning?
I mean, now they will focus on finishing TOT and that's it, or they will try even to improve what already exists.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Wow I get the Jessica hate even if I don’t agree with it but there’s seriously complaining about Karen too? Come on guys she’s like the most femdommy girl in the game. Plus her floor 6 imo felt somewhat incomplete *because* they planned to revisit her. I’m very much looking forward to more of her.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
She's most likely that woman from Jessica's floor ending.
Yes, I was thinking about her when the talk about Tot ending in Floor 11 came out. Anyone screenshoted a picture of her? I don't remember what she was like.

I guess she has to be the magician (or something like that) who made the Tower.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Nice to see Bo's planning counts for a ending floor, even if some floors may get thickening before we reach it. I hope he has some monster of a plan for the Last boss, because no one will be happy, regardless of the choice made. I have horrible feelings of it just being Goku in drag or Yujiro Hanma in lipstick. *SHUDDER*

Still, There has to be a happy ending option, maybe a go home with your domme of choice option, but at least not the Peniban Quest, fuck you and everything you've done that we've forced you to do, ending or something nicer than the Heelfall Epilogue. Aftercare is important!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Nice to see Bo's planning counts for a ending floor, even if some floors may get thickening before we reach it. I hope he has some monster of a plan for the Last boss, because no one will be happy, regardless of the choice made. I have horrible feelings of it just being Goku in drag or Yujiro Hanma in lipstick. *SHUDDER*

Still, There has to be a happy ending option, maybe a go home with your domme of choice option, but at least not the Peniban Quest, fuck you and everything you've done that we've forced you to do, ending or something nicer than the Heelfall Epilogue. Aftercare is important!
I think the best we'll get is getting to pick a domme to submit to. Anyone expecting an ending where we take rose and defeat everyone and leave the tower will probably be disappointed. I wouldn't mind being wrong, but everything I know about Bo tells me a happy ending isn't in the cards.

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to put out the fire in the main room? or is it just unfinished. Only pic related pops up when I interact with it. I got that ice sword but it does nothing.

unknown.png
Also is the miss claus expansion not finished? So far I got 3 endings. One where you get trapped in the box, the one where you lose all your levels and another one that was very similar.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to put out the fire in the main room? or is it just unfinished. Only pic related pops up when I interact with it. I got that ice sword but it does nothing.

View attachment 1304160
Also is the miss claus expansion not finished? So far I got 3 endings. One where you get trapped in the box, the one where you lose all your levels and another one that was very similar.
think you need to use pulse was it called? the water spell you can get from lily

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I remember that time to and now that they're everywhere and I'm able to get a chance to see these videos for free it feels kind of not worth the wait. Especially with new models and competetors showing up/getting their videos posted more often without copyright striking. Even then imo the angles in most of the videos I have seen doesn't really showcase their feet very well.
True, amateur videos are pretty good because they used to watch those videos and became aware of the good angles and poses. Anyway that guy from DGIS is very lucky :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes