• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

haiyaaku

Sep 1, 2018
Just wondering if anyone knows, do they plan to do a replay room for the game? I know that they cant even finish the floors and updates in time but I wanna ask if the idea was ever mentioned or planned?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
True, amateur videos are pretty good because they used to watch those videos and became aware of the good angles and poses. Anyway that guy from DGIS is very lucky :ROFLMAO:
I mean most of the foot models from DGIS have great feet its just i never get to see them at their best

Reactions: S3ri4l

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it's not bird themed :)
Swan = Bird
Crow = Bird
New girl = Bird

Swans and crows are birds and that means bird is the word.

fine since i only complain about design choices i'll show you how i wish jessica would look like

View attachment 1302986
now this is a fairly old drawing from me since i dont have a clown fetish i dont draw harlequins/jesters often
but that's how i would do it and im sure people on here are gonna kick and scream ''oMg sHeS a sTiCk yOu dOnT knOw hoW REAAAL women lOoK likE inCel vIrGin'' because apparently any person with lower than 45% bodyfat is considerd a stick by these people
I like this girl, she's very pretty and inviting. I am curious to know what Jess here would be like as a character. What kinds of phrases would she say and what things would she do?

Why are they giving Karen so much space, she looks like a 90s dumb corporate secretary in a latex costume, she can slap nuts as far as I'm concerned
If she was the one who kidnapped or is in charge of Master Roman, does that mean that Karen spoke with Ethan's manager?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What kind of design the final boss should be?

I don´t think that you can be more intimidating that Karen with only humans features
Maybe she will be something more kingly but we already have a Pharaon.
I am thinking that it will be CEO style or Goddess style
I think we already saw the design from the Jestermirror. But if you ask how she behaves, I think it will be a commanding voice style where she is makeing us "realize ourself" that all the struggle is for naught because Ethan Mayby with different endings depending if we got the "training" from all the wardens then you got instant surrender where you fall to your knees and be a plaything for the tower. Then I would say another ending if we only fall for Lily, Rose and mayby Kaori (latter depending if she is not like Swann trying with sweet words to make you give in) and mayby one where you did not actually fall for anyone. I only say give this three endings because honestly I can not imagine Boda to really work out giving each warden their own ending.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Can anybody tell me how far the lily content has gone? Haven't checked out the game in over an year. Can I fully submit to her yet ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes