RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I missed the jessica discussion but this pic fits nicely
I don't get what's going on in this photo.

I can since the wardens are kind of one note it will probably be predictable (which isn't a bad thing). Things like Ethan being Cobra's pay piggy until death, Yvonne using Ethan as a sandbag/boot rag or showcasing him as her greatest masterpiece yet (elluding to the former artist thing), Khulan taking Ethan home to the great plains showing him off, Lilly starting her own dojo with Ethan being her assistant, Jessica selling Ethan off (or something), etc. It would be very similar to Domina's submission where Ethan is pretty much locked in the Warden's house and it shows us his daily routine there. Although it might not make sense as to why characters like Eliza or Karen would keep Ethan around. So it wouldn't be the ending of the century but at the same time it would make sense for their respective warden.

Even then, after all the calling out, the memes, the discord ban speedrun, and the consistent rise of false competition for almost 2 years. Yandere dev dragged his feet accross the finish line. if it took that freakish asshole that long after getting called out on his BS for years by everyone and their dog then how will it make Boda go any faster.
A domina style ending for each of the tower wardens would be a great addition to the game. To continue you list of examples, Scarlett could replace Master Roman as master of the Eternal Fire Dojo and Eliza could convert Ethan to her faith with him being her missionary boy spreading the good news of femdom. The true ending could be where Ethan submits to each girl but not to the point of the game over end. When he gets to the final boss his submission could be framed as loyalty and a sign of what he is willing to do to save his dojo.

What!!!??? I honestly didn't expect Bo Wei to release F8 on time. This is amazing, it seems that the fanbase speaking up yelded results. I hope this means we can expect fewer and shorter delays going forward. I don't often say this but good job Bo Wei.

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
The ending sequence seems to be bugged, I could only see the background with visuals missing.

I can see why Koda would say this has a lot of potential, having climbed the floors to the top I expected I would have the opportunity to crawl back down on all fours for more variety. Maybe I just didn't get the right ending? Overall while the variety of scenes is quite nice, the lack of Koda's prolonged touch is very obvious to me. Looking forward to playing this floor again once it's implemented in the main game. I'd be glad to see it expanded quite a bit even if it takes time.

Oh, and while my mind has been conditioned to mentally maneuver around seductive aroma that is farts and golden nectar that is piss, I can't really say the same about a plate full of brownies if you catch my drift.

Reactions: nicknicola

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
The ending sequence seems to be bugged, I could only see the background with visuals missing.
Yeah, noticed that too.
picked up a mask and a knife and can do nothing with them
Not sure about the knife, but you can give the mask to the mistress in the basement to get more scrolls after you have already read the first one and ask for more.

Also, was amused to see the failed mistress toiling like a slave (albeit the one in charge).

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I'm wondering what affects the change in Ethan's attacks in not-usable moves masked with Serve/Inhale, etc. during combat. I think it's defeats, but it doesn't seem to scale with each loss, and I wonder if it's tied to an ending.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes