RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Just 'finished' the floor. Ethan manages to get even more pathetic, with everything he accomplishes being handed to him by Rose (whose mother is the big bad or something), and there's more shit-tier Karen shilling.
any of you know how to get the other endings? i only get the one where ethan wins after beating her on the final floor.
If you lose twice on the top floor you get the Afterlife ending. Maybe if you fail twice on the previous floors too, or something?

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

hobgobgoblin

Aug 10, 2018
Just 'finished' the floor. Ethan manages to get even more pathetic, with everything he accomplishes being handed to him by Rose (whose mother is the big bad or something), and there's more shit-tier Karen shilling.

If you lose twice on the top floor you get the Afterlife ending. Maybe if you fail twice on the previous floors too, or something?
so lose twice in every combat there is? or just twice on each floor period? i never was able to get the afterlife ending in the first place either

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
is there anything on f8 for us milkboys or is it all torture and peeing?
Meh it's a grab bag of scenes it just happens that there's an entire piss bath scene. but it does show how Bo really benefits from having a partner and how Bo's nylon obsession is getting extremely old. Especially since when you think Egyptian mistress more barefeet comes to mind (?). I could be wrong but man Nylons in the bodaverse is really starting to get tired at this point. I wasn't expecting it to be anything special but man, Iris makes me kind of worried about what would happen if Bo doubled down on the 20 floors thing with how disappointing, bland, and unsatisfiying Iris is. Her fights sucked to I wished it went all out or if not flesh out the whole slave thing. maybe have Ethan doing the normal routine of the slaves or competing with them for Iris' attention. Man this thing had the most potential yet squandered it damn...

So yeah and not really

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017

I think there's something wrong with that. I tried to lose many times in the top floor (the third fight) and I don't get any endings.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
During the final fight/in the throne room, is there a way to stop the first hold without using Insulation? If you use it she curses you, making unable to 'Resist' during the later holds.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
damn i actually loved this floor 8, i think its dope how the fight and scenes mode to different spots as it goes and damn i most definitely love the amount of toilet stuff that there is in this floor
all those piss scenes and even a light scar, my fav floor so far

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think there's a bug involving all the offerings you can give the Quartermistress, as after you give everything, you can't save the game any longer. Not sure what it's going on with that.

And I still don't get how to get any endings.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I think there's a bug involving all the offerings you can give the Quartermistress, as after you give everything, you can't save the game any longer. Not sure what it's going on with that.

And I still don't get how to get any endings.
win every fight get the good ending
win every fight until the top floor then lose gets you mind break ending
do the punishment fight and get all scene on the 2 floor and lose to her on the top floor gets the slave ending
and i don't know how to get the fourth ending maybe get all punish scene and win on the top floor
i think that's how i got them if someone could confirm that would be great

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes