RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Please can someone explain to me how to go on after Iris stands up in the bath?
I am desperate!:cry:
1) After you have talked to Iris, go down in the basement.
2) Talk to the mistress about the scroll.
3) Talk to her again to ask for more, she will give you an order. Putting two logs in nets you a scroll when you return to her. You can then simply re-enter the basement and throw three logs in. Now the water will be way too hot and Iris will stand up. Careful though, this seems to lock up the previous interactions*.

*Which seems to be the case with the whole floor. Hopefully, that will change in the final release.

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
I managed to download it but like some people when I try to extract the zip file I get "Extraction failed" with "corrupt file".

I'm desperate and annoyed that I can't play it :(

Bytrain

Oct 7, 2017
Swan/Crow part 3 is probably one or two years away from now, so I wish someone could share a link to that unfinished build...

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think I'm going to stop for now and wait for someone to post a clear guide on how to get the endings, because nothing I do seem to work. Because winning the first two fights and losing the third one clearly doesn't get you one, there's something else you have to do. Or my game is bugged.

Horuko

May 20, 2020
I managed to download it but like some people when I try to extract the zip file I get "Extraction failed" with "corrupt file".

I'm desperate and annoyed that I can't play it :(
I had the same problem . You just have to right click on the download folder and "Open with winrar". Then you just have to extract normally but personally I have a problem, I can't extract the game.exe, I have everything but that, I feel like an idiot.

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
I had the same problem . You just have to right click on the download folder and "Open with winrar". Then you just have to extract normally but personally I have a problem, I can't extract the game.exe, I have everything but that, I feel like an idiot.

I had exactly the same concerns with the fan game "Tower Escape with Lily", I could not play it because it was the same file which did not want to be extracted, on the other hand if it is the direct continuation of the game it will really annoy me :(

Horuko

May 20, 2020
I had exactly the same concerns with the fan game "Tower Escape with Lily", I could not play it because it was the same file which did not want to be extracted, on the other hand if it is the direct continuation of the game it will really annoy me :(
I just solved my problem by simply uninstalling and reinstalling winrar and using the technique I told you. Hopefully it will help you

Kusanagi567

Dec 17, 2018
I managed to get 2 different endings. afterlife and the poison one. I think for one you have to win all of her optional fights at least once and one you have to lose all of them. Can't say how accurate my conclusion is though

Reactions: Gokudera

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I managed to get 2 different endings. afterlife and the poison one. I think for one you have to win all of her optional fights at least once and one you have to lose all of them. Can't say how accurate my conclusion is though
Thanks for that, I’ll try that way. Did you do something with the Quartermistress and the items?

edit: it still doesn’t work, even if I win the three optional fights, and then lose the final battle in the throne room, I still don’t get an ending.

Last edited:

Kusanagi567

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks for that, I’ll try that way. Did you do something with the Quartermistress and the items?

edit: it still doesn’t work, even if I win the three optional fights, and then lose the final battle in the throne room, I still don’t get an ending.
Maybe it has something to do with the first floor you fight her on. Did you fight her normally or throw logs into the fire first

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes