RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
guardblock doaent work on her shoe move its literally impossible to beat her the shitty qtes are still broken what a pathwtic piece of shit

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
complete garbage iris atacks cannot be blocked its impossible to beat her or steuggle its frustrating and shit the fights in this game have olways been bad but holy shit this another level
Two simple ways to stop all her attacks when she gets into any stance to attack:
1. Drink any potion
2. Use one of the following moves :
o.jpg

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
ayo does anyone have a gallery for ToT?
You can decrypt the files yourself easily enough. There are several online for decrypting RPGMaker files that are easy to use, which will create a folder with all the games image files in it.

Edit: Fuck it, is the full gallery of images from the game, including Iris.

Last edited:

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
So editing my previous message:

There are three 'bad endings'
1. Feet ending
2. Ass ending
3. Poison ending

Conditions to unlock (afaik):
- All loss scenes gone through
- Throne room unlocked
- A dominant'stat' (to choose, I think it defaults to feet, ass, then poison otherwise)

What is a dominant stat? So... Go to save editor, find variables 190, 191, 192 (feet, ass, poison respectively) and make one of them larger than the other two. Walk up to joe mama, wullah, you got your ending. How do these variables naturally tick? Most possibily from the types of losses you procure (through legs/ feet, ass, or farts/scat/piss, etc.)

For the 'good ending'...
Just win, seriously it, doesn't matter how much you submit as long as you win by the end. You can even do everything for the bad ending minus to last piece of dialogue submission before the fight.

Tips on how to win:
Certain abilities are block by grapple block, others require insulation (normal stuff). You can also use a submission move to kinda bypass it. The scrolls also help a lot, I'm not too sure *how* they help, but they move everything around and seem to be beneficial. Oh, and also save edit to max attack and health or whatnot if you want.

peace.
o.PNG
Variables not showing up in save editor:(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HereToDisturb

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Could you share your save?
I’m currently out, I’ll try to upload them when I get back. I’d luta warning, though since the ass ending involves amputation. F the three, the foot ending is clearly the ‘best’ bad ending, although all three are a bit lacking, to me.

Overall though, as I said before (putting aside the fact that Iris is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
), I really like Irisi, and if Koda ever works on adding stuff for her (the fact that he said he’s interested in that doesn’t hold much relevance, given the massive backlog on ToT alone, and the fact that Bo is seemingly intent to go all out on the game and not waste more time), I’ll be really interested.

On a side note: I don’t recall who said that Rose is going to be a gentler/softer dom compared to the other villainesses, her small scene in F8 hints at that.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
On another note, I’m not sure if it’s bugged or not, but I do think the bad endings were supposed to be tied to lose enough times/experience enough loss scenes, but not all of them. After the first loss Ethan reflects on being humiliated with yellow-colored words in the text chat, and the same happens other times after enough losses, with the last one being about wondering if he has been tamed.

I think that you need to get that threshold to reach the bad endings, and so you could theorically focus on the scenes that would lead to a certain bad ending, but I don’t know if the system is bugged.

fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
I got the afterlife ending and the ending where you defeat Iris, i dont know how to get the ass ending though. Does anyone know how?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I got the afterlife ending and the ending where you defeat Iris, i dont know how to get the ass ending though. Does anyone know how?
If you got afterlife ending, use the save editor NNNovember posted (if should be present in my first post on this page, when I quoted him), and checo
The variables 190, 191,192 in the save that you used to get the afterlife ending. Then, change those variables to have poison or ass as the highest ones (they are named as such so
They’re easily identifiable), to get the remaining endings.

Fair warning, the ass-based ending has amputation.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I don't know if anybody mentioned it already but there are sketches of the old scenes in the game files. BUT! There are also full-colored new scenes from the Swan/Crow Part 3 update in the Crow folder, even if it isn't too much :>

Last edited:

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
If you got afterlife ending, use the save editor NNNovember posted (if should be present in my first post on this page, when I quoted him), and checo
The variables 190, 191,192 in the save that you used to get the afterlife ending. Then, change those variables to have poison or ass as the highest ones (they are named as such so
They’re easily identifiable), to get the remaining endings.

Fair warning, the ass-based ending has amputation.
can't find these variables, can you send me your save game

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
On another note, I’m not sure if it’s bugged or not, but I do think the bad endings were supposed to be tied to lose enough times/experience enough loss scenes, but not all of them. After the first loss Ethan reflects on being humiliated with yellow-colored words in the text chat, and the same happens other times after enough losses, with the last one being about wondering if he has been tamed.

I think that you need to get that threshold to reach the bad endings, and so you could theorically focus on the scenes that would lead to a certain bad ending, but I don’t know if the system is bugged.
I can sort of back this up. I made a concerted effort to lose to each phase by surrendering to her feet, including the interactive battles away from her set positions. This allowed me to get the appropriate, foot-based ending. I can only surmise that trying to lose to her ass will get her ass ending. Seems logical to me.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes