RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
in the next 3 to 5 days everyone on this thread will be saying he doesn't update his game how long place your bets

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
in the next 3 to 5 days everyone on this thread will be saying he doesn't update his game how long place your bets
Yup, the only questions I see coming are "how to get all endings", various "save file requests", "Crow and Swan Pt3", and some general discussion about F8 integration to original game....
Not many topics to keep people from discussing about delays for more than a week.

• Sad
Reactions: HereToDisturb

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So how do we get the endings? I did pretty much everything I found (sarcophagus, rest room, piss room and the bath on the first floor) :D

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
So how do we get the endings? I did pretty much everything I found (sarcophagus, rest room, piss room and the bath on the first floor) :D
All ending can be got on the top floor it has to do with weather you got more feet, boobs or ass addiction higher fight her and it will say this will end your game and click yes and you got a ending or beat her.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
this is just plain bad and unclear with how tovget the endings and it feels like a chore also i like the imolicatuon of serving or being trained by the taskmistress but her content seems to be unfinished

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
All ending can be got on the top floor it has to do with weather you got more feet, boobs or ass addiction higher fight her and it will say this will end your game and click yes and you got a ending or beat her.
ah ok :D so the final floor is beyond the locked door yes? how do I unlock it? :D i explored quite a lot and still haven't found a hint

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
On a side note: I don’t recall who said that Rose is going to be a gentler/softer dom compared to the other villainesses, her small scene in F8 hints at that.
So far it seems that the flower mistresses are gentle with Kaori being a wildcard because it can either refer to flowers or is just a red herring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I hate to admit it, but this was amazing. Magnum opus for me personally.
Iris's design is wonderful, her demeanor is great, and everything she does tickles my fancy.
The slapping, all of the piss play, the toilet play, and even finally another brownie scene. 10/10.
I am officially a simp for boda again.
your name is toilet lord it would be less surprising if you didn't like the brownie points

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
How do I win if I can't use any of my spells cause they get replaced with those annoying "worship" spells. :(

also WHY IS THERE PISS EVERYWHERE

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes