RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
what's new in here it's still 1.17.3 wtf???
i haven't been her for like 4 months!
please some one tell me there is an update
7F 8F crow and swan anything...?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
what's new in here it's still 1.17.3 wtf???
i haven't been her for like 4 months!
please some one tell me there is an update
7F 8F crow and swan anything...?
They released 8F as a standalone game, until Koda completed 7F, then 8F will be added to the full game.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
It's also supposed to come out this month.
Will she be the 7th floor then? Or 2nd part of the 8th floor or 3rd part (4th?) of 6th floor? It's kinda strange that bo is acting like he has a finite number of floors he can make before a finale and puts 50 women in the same place...

Nov 10, 2018
Has anyone gone through and figured out the counters to each of Iris's grabs? Koda said that using the overridden abilities to avoid them was unintentional.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Will she be the 7th floor then? Or 2nd part of the 8th floor or 3rd part (4th?) of 6th floor? It's kinda strange that bo is acting like he has a finite number of floors he can make before a finale and puts 50 women in the same place...
She's on the seventh floor.

Reactions: Ryonaman

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Has anyone gone through and figured out the counters to each of Iris's grabs? Koda said that using the overridden abilities to avoid them was unintentional.
As far as I can tell, you really only need to guard, guard block, or insulate. I did find a way to counter each, but I don't remember them off the top of my head. Good old trial and error. In the walkthrough days, I would have written it all down, but no longer.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly, there were a few that I didn't find solutions with GB, Insulation or Hydroscreen. Maybe the counters are also bugged?

On the topic of adding too many women in one floor, I think it's a point that fits well with Crow and Swan. Maybe Jessica as well, but she doesn't have nearly the aumont of content that CS have, and that plot isn't complete yet. Lily doesn't really work to me as a floor villainess, unless they'd have writtent the plot differently, and Santa clearly doesn't.

In terms of raw numbers, though, the game will have 15-16 villainesses (10 villainesses for the 11 floors, as Karen is on two, plus Lily, Santa, Jessica, Crow, Swan and the new character that is supposed to be added to CS Part 3), unless they'll decide to add some more side characters in the upper floors, which I don't think Bo is really keen on at this point. The number isn't that far off from 20, which I think it's the original number of floors the game should've had, but the delays and the plans of adding 'side' characters to fill Koda's delays likely changed the situation.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
As far as I can tell, you really only need to guard, guard block, or insulate. I did find a way to counter each, but I don't remember them off the top of my head. Good old trial and error. In the walkthrough days, I would have written it all down, but no longer.
the Milk attack in the first fight is blocked with Hydroscreen, not the other two. But I definitely remember attacks for which the two main counters didn't work. But again, there might be some bugs attached to this.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
a question...
as a stand alone floor, do I import my save from previous version or not?
I mean what ethan's stats?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
the Milk attack in the first fight is blocked with Hydroscreen, not the other two. But I definitely remember attacks for which the two main counters didn't work. But again, there might be some bugs attached to this.
I didn't even try hydroscreen. Guard prevented that as well.

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
sorry guys, help me... Iris got up because i raise the milk temperature...and now? I can't fine any other object to offer or other stuff to do to move on

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I'm not done with the floor yet, but I like what I see so far. Here are some pros and cons in my opinion"
Pros:
1. The inclusion of the Quartermistress is fantastic and should be expanded on. More floors should have secondary female characters. Warrior's Guild is a shining example of they can massively improve an otherwise mediocre game.
2. Iris is hot, even if she's not quite my type. Her CGs are all well made and have a lot of effort put into them. She has a wide variety of taunts and moves, and all the ones that I've seen are hot. There was never any point at which I felt her appeal was derivative and repetitive, like I did with Karen.
3. The overall design of the floor is cool.
4. I like that the game doesn't railroad you into submitting to Iris. That was my biggest problem with Karen, and my biggest concern going into this floor. I'm still holding out hope that, when this game is complete, there will be a "no-submission" route where the player can play the entire game without ever being humiliated. Karen puts a bit of a damper on that idea, but still.

Cons:
1. I don't like how Iris's fight has three stages. I would like the floor more if the first two stages didn't have combat options and Iris simply cycled between the three similar to how Karen did with her room, her prisoners, and her throne. The Bath and the Bedroom could then serve as a place where the player can go to get new scenes similar how it worked with Eliza's dungeon and Jessica's bedroom.
2. Iris's fight is boring, you just ignore her taunts, spam potions, and beat the fuck out of her.
3. I'm not sure how I feel about the plot twist at the end where it turns out that Rose convinced Iris to throw the fight. I think I would prefer it if Iris went through the same motions as the other Mistresses where she loses, gets angry, powers up, and then the player has the opportunity to fight her at level 2. Sure, it's video gamey, but balances out the sexual humiliation of losing with a rewarding sense of victory.
4. I really, really hope that the floor doesn't get closed off after you beat it like what happened with Karen. That would be disappointing af.
I really like this floor and I hope they expand on it in the future, it feels like there's a lot of mechanics in this floor that weren't really explored to their full potential, such as the Quartermistress and the mini-fights such as the sacropagus and the toilet room, which just feels a bit disjointed and not really connected to the main story.

I hope there's an update to make it more cohesive because I really like the aesthetic of the floor and every scene with Iris is fantastic imo.

hopefully when the floor is released we can return to Iris and fight her seriously and get more content.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
hopefully when the floor is released we can return to Iris and fight her seriously and get more content.
Well yes. Currently there isn't even a post-3rd victory, as in you get kicked to the title screen after the cut scene, so there's plenty of opportunity to add things. If the stars are right, Bo might even doodle thoughts that resemble programing while Koda get back to F7.

But this is Bo and Koda so........

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes