RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fusions

Mar 16, 2021
I find it hysterical that people will try and fetish shame on a pirate forum for a game where you get tormented by evil women's footwear.

Download 1.0.2 from the Google Drive a few pages back, it fixes the scenes bugged by the two hearts animation and endless pissing bug.

Can't really test something when it's bugged. On the current version, you can avoid every single grab by choosing one of the cursed abilities.
As far as for the intended, Hydoscreen blocks milk splash and insulate blocks the electro heels, the rest you can only speculate for. There are a few grabs that grab block doesn't help with, so who knows how you're supposed to block them.
thank you for your suggestion! Im sorry I went back and couldn't find the 1.02 version:( would you be able to share it if its cool?

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Well, looking like nobody want to share Swan/Crow part 3 early build i assume it was a super secret early build that only some special patrons could have, honestly is not a problem for me if all that content get release in the next few months

Jun 26, 2017
Checked the code about endings, losing to any move adds a counter to that type (feet, ass, poison)
lose enough to that type of attack and face Iris at throne gives the corresponding ending

For Iris throne fight the 4th grapple is unavoidable, don't know how to counter that yet.

I find it hysterical that people will try and fetish shame on a pirate forum for a game where you get tormented by evil women's footwear.

Download 1.0.2 from the Google Drive a few pages back, it fixes the scenes bugged by the two hearts animation and endless pissing bug.

Can't really test something when it's bugged. On the current version, you can avoid every single grab by choosing one of the cursed abilities.
As far as for the intended, Hydoscreen blocks milk splash and insulate blocks the electro heels, the rest you can only speculate for. There are a few grabs that grab block doesn't help with, so who knows how you're supposed to block them.
Still having the endless animation using that link (it downloads and says 1.0.2) but dont think it fixs it

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Whats the item for the quartermistress before the dagger? I dont find anything more but a violet light where iris was seated before the final fight but i cant do anything there

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Whats the item for the quartermistress before the dagger? I dont find anything more but a violet light where iris was seated before the final fight but i cant do anything there
There are total four different items to give her:
1. Three pantyhoses (2 on the ground floor in baskets, 1 on the second floor inside right sarcophagus)
2. Mask on the first floor on the door of left chamber which you can access from the second floor
3. Towel which Iris drops after winning fight in bath
4. Dagger beside her bed on second floor

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
There are total four different items to give her:
1. Three pantyhoses (2 on the ground floor in baskets, 1 on the second floor inside right sarcophagus)
2. Mask on the first floor on the door of left chamber which you can access from the second floor
3. Towel which Iris drops after winning fight in bath
4. Dagger beside her bed on second floor
It was pretty hidden but i got it, thank you.
Now let me be the first one to say what everyone think... "When 7F?" :HideThePain:

Reactions: Lynnmyat
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes