RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
Everyone can talk about anything they want, but don't let this fact die that there is a half-baked Swan Crow Pt3 among us, and we need to see it, to see whatever small progress has been made in it. I will post these reminders until I get it, or atleast see the new art in it.
Over and out.
I want to see him too :(
Why have no links leaked? Is it reserved for certain people?

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
how can I open the two doors locked at third and second floor of Iris temple?

One of the locked door of the third floor of the temple cannot be opened, it is the one where there are plenty of sarcophagus, it is reserved for one of the end of the game.

Otherwise, for the rest, you have to defeat Iris.

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks... I think I used too much scrolls and I have no more "attacks" to defeat her. Probably I have to restart from an old save :(

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks... I think I used too much scrolls and I have no more "attacks" to defeat her. Probably I have to restart from an old save :(
No need to start all over again. I had the same problem and thought I was stuck, but if you lose and start over you have a percentage chance of seeing some old attacks again, it could be a special attack or the strike attack.

If in your fight you see that you have no attack, surrender and start the fight again. No need to reload a save.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes