RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I've offered all items to the Quartermistress. Are there actually any scenes with her? Cuz the temptation of being dominated by someone incredibly low in the hierarchy is just too damn appealing.

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
I've offered all items to the Quartermistress. Are there actually any scenes with her? Cuz the temptation of being dominated by someone incredibly low in the hierarchy is just too damn appealing.

There is unfortunately no scene with it. I would have loved it but no, but it will probably be when the 8th floor is integrated into the game, so you just have to wait. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Everyone can talk about anything they want, but don't let this fact die that there is a half-baked Swan Crow Pt3 among us, and we need to see it, to see whatever small progress has been made in it. I will post these reminders until I get it, or atleast see the new art in it.
Over and out.
Do you have to be part of a plot or join a cult to be able to get information on or play Swan Crow part 3?
I want to be a part of it if that's the case. :censored:
6.5F Pt.3 isn't in a playable state. The story is incoherent, the writing is inexistent, and the gameloop just doesn't work (nor exists in some cases). Playing it right now would just ruin the experience for the actual release and nothing more.

Despite its state though you can see that Bo worked really, really hard on it, and releasing it right now would be a massive dick move. Now bahamut2195 is a fucking idiot and uploaded by mistake, so if you've downloaded it while it was up please keep it (and its CGs) to yourselves.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Playing it right now would just ruin the experience for the actual release
But wouldn't that be true only if it actually releases....

Like are there any changes in the approach of Bo and Koda towards work since the F8 release? If you think that they have started to spend serious time on these leftover parts of TOT, like we saw in days following up to the F8 release, then I can happily wait, but if they are back to old pace, then it's better to see something rather than nothing....

(I know you said Bo worked hard on it, but it will still pass by Koda, so that's why I'm asking about both)

• Sad
Reactions: HereToDisturb

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So, there is the good ending where you defeat iris. Then there's the three bad endings:
1) Afterlife (Feet ending)
2) Pillow(Ass ending)
3) Mindbroken(Poison ending)
Is there any more endings for 8f or did I get it all?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
6.5F Pt.3 isn't in a playable state. The story is incoherent, the writing is inexistent, and the gameloop just doesn't work (nor exists in some cases). Playing it right now would just ruin the experience for the actual release and nothing more.

Despite its state though you can see that Bo worked really, really hard on it, and releasing it right now would be a massive dick move. Now bahamut2195 is a fucking idiot and uploaded by mistake, so if you've downloaded it while it was up please keep it (and its CGs) to yourselves.
How did you and Bahamut get it?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What is going on here? I see the chain around Ethan's poor dicc but what else is happening? Is she pushing his pretty face into the fire, is try sacrificing him in a ritual?
I got this scene on my first lost fight. Basically she punish Ethan while whiping and at the same time he has to hold out a chain that will slowly burn his second most sensitive area. The chain is over the fire so it will get heated and burn his penis and the rest of the body if he breaks down under the whip.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I got this scene on my first lost fight. Basically she punish Ethan while whiping and at the same time he has to hold out a chain that will slowly burn his second most sensitive area. The chain is over the fire so it will get heated and burn his penis and the rest of the body if he breaks down under the whip.
Thank you for the description.

I know Ethan is submissive as heck but this is harsh even for him.... That said, I could see a softer version of this being adapted into a fun kinky game irl....

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021

Thanks for the information, and you're right, if it's really not finished maybe it's best to wait. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes