RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So, there is the good ending where you defeat iris. Then there's the three bad endings:
1) Afterlife (Feet ending)
2) Pillow(Ass ending)
3) Mindbroken(Poison ending)
Is there any more endings for 8f or did I get it all?
As far as I know that is all :D
I honestly loved the floor and Iris is, along with Karen probably my favorite villainess. Though I hope Koda doesn't fuck up what Bo has been trying to do with the releases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
6.5F Pt.3 isn't in a playable state. The story is incoherent, the writing is inexistent, and the gameloop just doesn't work (nor exists in some cases). Playing it right now would just ruin the experience for the actual release and nothing more.

Despite its state though you can see that Bo worked really, really hard on it, and releasing it right now would be a massive dick move. Now bahamut2195 is a fucking idiot and uploaded by mistake, so if you've downloaded it while it was up please keep it (and its CGs) to yourselves.
1626955503787.png

fdh2000

Apr 30, 2020
6.5F Pt.3 isn't in a playable state. The story is incoherent, the writing is inexistent, and the gameloop just doesn't work (nor exists in some cases). Playing it right now would just ruin the experience for the actual release and nothing more.

Despite its state though you can see that Bo worked really, really hard on it, and releasing it right now would be a massive dick move. Now bahamut2195 is a fucking idiot and uploaded by mistake, so if you've downloaded it while it was up please keep it (and its CGs) to yourselves.
I downloaded this when it was up thinking it was 8f and other then some testing features still being in the game it seemed pretty complete do you know what else he wants to add?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I downloaded this when it was up thinking it was 8f and other then some testing features still being in the game it seemed pretty complete do you know what else he wants to add?
The english is ingrish, the scenario doesn't flow properly, there are still dev tools all over the place, it isn't integrated into the main ToT game, ONe of the mistresses are almost all placeholders, there is no real resolution to the scenario.

That's off the top of my head. I get why it shouldn't be released. I'm all for sharing things that devs have released behind paywalls and whatnot. This is a piracy site and I am an active member. I am not alright with sharing things intentionally that the dev is not ready to release. I feel that is more of a betrayal. Give the dev a chance to present something they are ready to present, even if it's only to their customers, then pirate the shit out of it. If Bo makes the Swan/Crow 3 available to Patreons, then it's fair game.

I do not have special access to anything besides this either. I am not a Patreon. It was a total accident that I uploaded it, not some genius plan to circumvent Bo Wei. If other people disagree, thats alright, and if those who grabbed it choose to upload it there isn't much I can do about it. But I won't share it myself on purpose. I think that crosses a line form piracy to being a dick that I don't want to cross.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Dont think its happening dude. I'm guessing they would be risking whatever special access they have
The english is ingrish, the scenario doesn't flow properly, there are still dev tools all over the place, it isn't integrated into the main ToT game, ONe of the mistresses are almost all placeholders, there is no real resolution to the scenario.

That's off the top of my head. I get why it shouldn't be released. I'm all for sharing things that devs have released behind paywalls and whatnot. This is a piracy site and I am an active member. I am not alright with sharing things intentionally that the dev is not ready to release. I feel that is more of a betrayal. Give the dev a chance to present something they are ready to present, even if it's only to their customers, then pirate the shit out of it. If Bo makes the Swan/Crow 3 available to Patreons, then it's fair game.

I do not have special access to anything besides this either. I am not a Patreon. It was a total accident that I uploaded it, not some genius plan to circumvent Bo Wei. If other people disagree, thats alright, and if those who grabbed it choose to upload it there isn't much I can do about it. But I won't share it myself on purpose. I think that crosses a line form piracy to being a dick that I don't want to cross.
To be fair if you accepted the file from someone other than the devs you already did the betrayal, the moral line isnt whether you then share it on or not. I'm not that bothered though, just vaguely nosy about the F95 inner circle lol.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020

o.PNG

Fine.... y'all are right....

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Just repost swann and crown pt3 link pls if someone dont want to play it he can simply ignore it
As much as I dislike Koda, I think that would be unfair to Bo and to the people who were meant to have it before everyone else as there were good reasons for it. It wasn't just "Oh I like you guys, here have a good time and everyone else can blow themselves."

Reactions: bahamut2195

WallyKot

Apr 5, 2020
Can somebody do a walkthrough with the scenes of this 8F?
Keep losing to enjoy the scenes, pick punishments based on what finale you want (feet, ass, poison).
Once you get tired win once to proceed to the next floor.
2nd floor has 2 rooms you can do stuff in other than the throne, the pool on the right (interact with the slave) and the two sarcofagi in the south room. Ah, there's an object in the fountain on the right of the throne.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scootsa

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
whats up with the task mistress iris second in comand is there further content with hero r does she just give you scrolls provisions i loked her charachter more then iris

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
whats up with the task mistress iris second in comand is there further content with hero r does she just give you scrolls provisions i loked her charachter more then iris
The only ones contained are with Iris, the scrolls are used above all to have potions (which is very useful in the last fight against Iris).
However, there will surely be some content with it when the 8th floor is integrated into the game.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes