RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
It is only minimal different. While I am curious on why she listens to Rose's request my interest and slight sympathy whas destroyed when I found out, she let people regulary eat her wastes and she even makes them love it.
I honestly wish we would have now cyberbrains so I can cut myself out every memory whenever I experience something related to this.
yeah i think bowei is getting more into the extreme-extreme aspects of femdom i recently made a post with a screenshot which got deleted by the mods but apparently bo wei also now really into raceplay. hopefully that doesn't make it into the game.
i can deal with people that like fart, piss, armpit and even scat but people that are into raceplay always been so disgusting to me idk they just feel like aliens to me but thats my personal opinion before someone starts a crusade against me again.

but to get back to your point imo scat content should always be optional

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
yeah i think bowei is getting more into the extreme-extreme aspects of femdom i recently made a post with a screenshot which got deleted by the mods but apparently bo wei also now really into raceplay. hopefully that doesn't make it into the game.
i can deal with people that like fart, piss, armpit and even scat but people that are into raceplay always been so disgusting to me idk they just feel like aliens to me but thats my personal opinion before someone starts a crusade against me again.

LMAO i didn't know what was "race play". I just searched the meaning and until now i thought it was like the woman rides a man and race against other mistresses or something... :ROFLMAO:

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
yeah i think bowei is getting more into the extreme-extreme aspects of femdom...

I don't really share your tastes, but I do share your concern. Part of the reason why ToT worked so well was because of the playful focus on ryona and physical domination. Over time, the game has focused more and more on mindfucking and less and less on mixed wrestling. I don't mind one or two mistresses focusing on seduction as opposed to physical domination (Swan is my favorite for a reason) but it seems like its every mistress now. Compare Scarlett with any of the newer girls and you'll see what I mean.
^^^
I think that this is proof that Tower of Trample should wrap up soon so Bo Wei can move on to other projects. Its clear that Bo Wei's tastes have shifted over time, as one would expect that they would. Even if this game were to continue ad get regular updates (lmao) he would probably end up betraying fans like you who want more sex-ninjas like Lily and Rose.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
LMAO i didn't know what was "race play". I just searched the meaning and until now i thought it was like the woman rides a man and race against other mistresses or something... :ROFLMAO:
i deadass wish it was some sort of horseplay

I don't really share your tastes, but I do share your concern. Part of the reason why ToT worked so well was because of the playful focus on ryona and physical domination. Over time, the game has focused more and more on mindfucking and less and less on mixed wrestling. I don't mind one or two mistresses focusing on seduction as opposed to physical domination (Swan is my favorite for a reason) but it seems like its every mistress now. Compare Scarlett with any of the newer girls and you'll see what I mean.
^^^
I think that this is proof that Tower of Trample should wrap up soon so Bo Wei can move on to other projects. Its clear that Bo Wei's tastes have shifted over time, as one would expect that they would. Even if this game were to continue ad get regular updates (lmao) he would probably end up betraying fans like you who want more sex-ninjas like Lily and Rose.
I agree my favorite is lily because i like playful doms she will make fun of you for sniffing her nylons thats what i like
now compare her to karen (who i still like) who outright beheads you lmao the focus has shifted so much.
but yes like i said before ToT is ending and it's a good thing the game and community just feels like a drag we need a clean plate a fresh start.

8F Iris > 7F Kaori > Swan & Crow Part 3 (Vex) > 9F Karen Part 2 > 10F Rose (possible ending) > 11F Endboss (almost guranteed ending)

listing this once again made me realize we're not close to the end at all in good faith this will at least take another 2 years. but bo did start working on Karen part 2 so who knows maybe they have the game done in 1 year (no they won't)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

I don't mind him getting more hard core stuff in but i am not into scat or golden showers. I just imagine the piss is an aphrodisiac or something :D

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The tower is lacking of characters like Lily and Rose. And I do believe they are the favourites of fans, if we can relate to the polls which have been made on this thread.

I don't know about other's tastes but those characters are so hot. :unsure:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
The tower is lacking of characters like Lily and Rose. And I do believe they are the favourites of fans, if we can relate to the polls which have been made on this thread.

I don't know about other's tastes but those characters are so hot. :unsure:
from what i've learned there are 2 camps
the Lily Rose camp that likes attractive girls in their early-mid 20s

and the ''BBW'' milf Jessica camp that likes fat girls

and they are constantly at war. well more like Me vs The Jessica camp
but I'd say the more casual fans tend to like lily and the vocal minority likes their ''bbw'' milfs

I don't mind him getting more hard core stuff in but i am not into scat or golden showers. I just imagine the piss is an aphrodisiac or something :D
im not against it but i have my hardlimits i get physically sick from scat, raceplay and guro
piss is honestly okay i would not put piss and scat into the same category

Reactions: Konstantinus

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020

but I'd say the more casual fans tend to like lily and the vocal minority likes their ''bbw'' milfs

im not against it but i have my hardlimits i get physically sick from scat, raceplay and guro
Okay so you are basically my fetish ( or kink ? idk ) clone. Nice to meet you :unsure:

• Haha

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
The english is ingrish, the scenario doesn't flow properly, there are still dev tools all over the place, it isn't integrated into the main ToT game, ONe of the mistresses are almost all placeholders, there is no real resolution to the scenario.
I really didn't feel that tbh. I felt that most of the CGs are already done, and I do believe that the placeholder for one of the mistresses will most likely only include one or two new CGs.

Last edited:

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021

I don't find the other domina to be fat, they just have shapes that are highlighted, which is a good thing. It's something bo-wei has always done in his games and it's one of the things he loves. It's an artistic choice, and I think it looks pretty good. They are just taller than the main character who is smaller.

There is no real camp, and apart from you I have not seen anyone go on a crusade against another domina, the only one who has been controversial is Jessica, but it's only a question of personal taste. Each domina brings a different atmosphere that we can like or not like. Jessica is no exception, and she is not required to continue the adventure. So if she disgusts you that much, you can just never use the ticket given to you in the game to meet her.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
i deadass wish it was some sort of horseplay

I agree my favorite is lily because i like playful doms she will make fun of you for sniffing her nylons thats what i like
now compare her to karen (who i still like) who outright beheads you lmao the focus has shifted so much.
but yes like i said before ToT is ending and it's a good thing the game and community just feels like a drag we need a clean plate a fresh start.

8F Iris > 7F Kaori > Swan & Crow Part 3 (Vex) > 9F Karen Part 2 > 10F Rose (possible ending) > 11F Endboss (almost guranteed ending)

listing this once again made me realize we're not close to the end at all in good faith this will at least take another 2 years. but bo did start working on Karen part 2 so who knows maybe they have the game done in 1 year (no they won't)
Yeah even in story any shread of personality that Ethan had (even if there was little to begin with) has slowly turned into a complete player insert which comes out of nowhere and feels weird especially after that character moment on Karen's floor. Player inserts aren't inherently bad but it feels weird that someone who was getting more character has been reduced to below square one come the next second. He felt like he was about to become something but for whatever reason, the devs don't want to tap more into that. The underutilization of Ethan's CGs (which he has a lot of) post Karen feels like a waste of dev time in retrospect because of it.

Reactions: CNR25

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Directed to Yugatakisu:

Where Cobra art
Inazuma update bruh too much content will have it done soon *pickaxe emoji*

Yeah even in story any shread of personality that Ethan had (even if there was little to begin with) has slowly turned into a complete player insert which comes out of nowhere and feels weird especially after that character moment on Karen's floor. Player inserts aren't inherently bad but it feels weird that someone who was getting more character has been reduced to below square one come the next second. He felt like he was about to become something but for whatever reason, the devs don't want to tap more into that. The underutilization of Ethan's CGs (which he has a lot of) post Karen feels like a waste of dev time in retrospect because of it.
very true, i hate how post karen the ''eternal flame'' has not been mentioned once i am hoping it plays some sort of role in the upcoming 7F because that was his supposedly big powerspike

I don't find the other domina to be fat, they just have shapes that are highlighted, which is a good thing. It's something bo-wei has always done in his games and it's one of the things he loves. It's an artistic choice, and I think it looks pretty good. They are just taller than the main character who is smaller.

There is no real camp, and apart from you I have not seen anyone go on a crusade against another domina, the only one who has been controversial is Jessica, but it's only a question of personal taste. Each domina brings a different atmosphere that we can like or not like. Jessica is no exception, and she is not required to continue the adventure. So if she disgusts you that much, you can just never use the ticket given to you in the game to meet her.
go to the discord and criticize jessicas design and then come back and tell me there aren't camps i was being flamed for months because I voiced my opinion about the art direction bo went now everyone has its own tastes so why can't people respect mine? I don't like fat girls and abnormal bodies where the head is tiny compared to the rest of the body it just looks weird. also for the love of god stop with the ''jessica is not fat'' she has at least 40% bodyfat and im being nice here which counts as being morbidly obese

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I noticed long ago that some people have a "blue Ethan" but I never managed to unlock it and I've already cleaned all floors. Does anyone know how to get it?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Though this could be at least explained as story element. Even if this is not their intention, you could have it as headcanon that the higher Ethan walks into the tower, the more his personality will be molded into a subserviant tool for those mistresses.
That would explain why the warden let challengers just go upward without so much problems and why Jessica will redirect those if they move downwards from a certain floor. Because the week guys will give up and flee on a low floor and so they do not provide much problems (in the future) while those are strong will feel from the victories a sense of acomplishment and as a proof of their reighteousness and strength. But when they come to their limits and see they can not go further they will trapped with Jessica where they can not leave without victory. So when they are already exhausted the have to surpass another strong enemy. And for those that have the strength there is still her personality and frustrating fightingstily where she lures them to continue fight with her to proof it whas not mere luck but skill. So she supply even more grinding down.
Then there is another even more dangerous enemy. The tower makes it, that your will get slowly erroded. Together with the fact, that you are already in a hurry to rescue someone that is suffering and so even faster exhaust your mental fortitute it will happen to feel naturally. And even if you could come to have such a great understanding of your own psyche so you could come to see, that there is something slowly attacking your mind, this recocnation is prevented by having the higher mistresses being playing psychogames.
So you will come to think, that their answers are doing this effect on you and that mayby they where right, that you always where a submissive bootbitch and only did not (want to) recocnize it before and so surrender better and live a more joyfull live.

That it is really the tower that is slowly poisen you and makes sure, you will never suceed, that will never come to your mind because for that you need to leave and get some steps away from it to look at it from a more neutral view.
But because leaving means failing you will likely not come to this recocnation because you will have to live with a guilt that you where not strong enough to save your brothers (and sisters) and so the trap is perfect.

Of course there could mayby a woman challenging too. But if we assume that Lily whas not an exception but most sects are not taking women (equally) then we can assume that those feelings of anger about unjustice will get feed by the tower to turn women into such Dominas. And even if she has pure heart the tower will just make her shift her reasoning and if she is able to free her beloved he will likely already be a sub wanting and needing a mistress taking care (and mayby abusing) him. Then the tower will make her think, it is actually nice having been treated like a goddess and that it turned out as a blessing so she will not think long about the change but actually encourage him to worship her more and so will not have much reason to think about it but continue living the happy live as mistress and slave.

So yeah the Tower is the nearly the perfect trap. The only weekpoint would be, if a fighter is strong enough to breezing through the tower like fighting trainees or at least without struggle so all the mindgames about him being so weak that they need to hold back are not working on eroding his selfassurance and he is not staying and struggling long enough that the tower can erode his will.
But because of this they made lightning strikes only leaving the disciples behind that provide no danger.
In the meantime they groom even stronger women until they are unstopable. So in this sense of Rose having feeling for him and the hybris of higher wardens making it that Ethans true strength is not reconized and they continue to think, that the trap will going to work.
So with Ethan having still an unrecocnized power that could get lured out by Rose would be the perfect story element of why this gamble could fail.
It would actually even provide a good explanation of why the story will get wrapped up so fast.
Because Ethan is going on even longer without sign of him slowing down meaningfull anytime soon Karen will give him another visit.
Then he is even able beat Karen which makes the boss nervous. But because out of fileality she gives in to her daughters request thinking that where hard force is failing, instead her daughter that already has a connection to him is mayby able to end his streak and break him. If she makes him submit she is allowed to keep him which gives her enough motivation to convince him because as she obviously cares for him she would want to see him with her and so mostly fine instead of for example as a living toilet.

But if she fails to convince him she will let her connection work and bring him immedeataly to mother because the warden get slowly nervous because of his unlimited resolve while she sees, that Ethan actually do not make it longer so he need to end it now.
Of why they not fight him together so that as an example Ethan would have to fight Reaper and Iris together this plothole can be filled with the explenation, that those women that are gifted by the tower can not fight intruders together or the magic would not work anymore.

Sorry for the wall of text, my brainstorming turned out longer then expected.

I noticed long ago that some people have a "blue Ethan" but I never managed to unlock it and I've already cleaned all floors. Does anyone know how to get it?
Beat Karens floor with rescuing everyone including the already tortured one.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes