RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Like Scarlett is weaker than Yvonne who is weaker than Eliza etc?
Is it generally like that or are there exceptions?
I don't remember if its ever directly stated that the Tower is organized by strength, but its heavily implied. Iirc Yvonne claims that beating Scarlett isn't impressive because she's the weakest woman in the Tower. There are also other hints that the mistresses drop at certain points which indicate that the higher mistresses are more powerful.

Because I slightly recall reading something in-game about Karen being really powerful and her floor being more like a playroom she occasionally visits or something, but it's been a very long time since I've done 7f.
There used to be another mistress on Floor 6, but she lost to the Thunder Dojo so Karen had to come down to handle business. So, yes, she's supposed to be stronger than her floor would indicate. I really hope the disgraced mistress makes an appearance at some point.

Reactions: Konstantinus

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Somehow the main game thread is more off-topic than the off-topic game thread.

To shift back into the game, let's talk about lore.
Are the floor bosses organized by strength canonically? Like Scarlett is weaker than Yvonne who is weaker than Eliza etc?
Is it generally like that or are there exceptions? Because I slightly recall reading something in-game about Karen being really powerful and her floor being more like a playroom she occasionally visits or something, but it's been a very long time since I've done 7f.

Also stop giving these girls giant boobs and then never doing anything with them.
yeah that's how games normally are constructed the next levels boss is stronger then the last.
karens 6th floor wasn't hers the original warden of 6F was beaten by the thunder dojo karens floor is the upcoming 9F that's why karen was so much stronger then 5F it wasn't a power difference of 1 floor but of 4 floors

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I don't remember if its ever directly stated that the Tower is organized by strength, but its heavily implied. Iirc Yvonne claims that beating Scarlett isn't impressive because she's the weakest woman in the Tower. There are also other hints that the mistresses drop at certain points which indicate that the higher mistresses are more powerful.

There used to be another mistress on Floor 6, but she lost to the Thunder Dojo so Karen had to come down to handle business. So, yes, she's supposed to be stronger than her floor would indicate. I really hope the disgraced mistress makes an appearance at some point.
yeah that's how games normally are constructed the next levels boss is stronger then the last.
karens 6th floor wasn't hers the original warden of 6F was beaten by the thunder dojo karens floor is the upcoming 9F that's why karen was so much stronger then 5F it wasn't a power difference of 1 floor but of 4 floors
Ahhh ok. I'm starting to remember some of this stuff again. Thanks for explaining. Whenever that 7F update comes out I should really just start a new save file and go through everything again. I do hope the original 6F person makes an appearance as well.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The english is ingrish, the scenario doesn't flow properly, there are still dev tools all over the place, it isn't integrated into the main ToT game, ONe of the mistresses are almost all placeholders, there is no real resolution to the scenario.

That's off the top of my head. I get why it shouldn't be released. I'm all for sharing things that devs have released behind paywalls and whatnot. This is a piracy site and I am an active member. I am not alright with sharing things intentionally that the dev is not ready to release. I feel that is more of a betrayal. Give the dev a chance to present something they are ready to present, even if it's only to their customers, then pirate the shit out of it. If Bo makes the Swan/Crow 3 available to Patreons, then it's fair game.

I do not have special access to anything besides this either. I am not a Patreon. It was a total accident that I uploaded it, not some genius plan to circumvent Bo Wei. If other people disagree, thats alright, and if those who grabbed it choose to upload it there isn't much I can do about it. But I won't share it myself on purpose. I think that crosses a line form piracy to being a dick that I don't want to cross.
Koda can slap nuts.

Though this could be at least explained as story element. Even if this is not their intention, you could have it as headcanon that the higher Ethan walks into the tower, the more his personality will be molded into a subserviant tool for those mistresses.
That would explain why the warden let challengers just go upward without so much problems and why Jessica will redirect those if they move downwards from a certain floor. Because the week guys will give up and flee on a low floor and so they do not provide much problems (in the future) while those are strong will feel from the victories a sense of acomplishment and as a proof of their reighteousness and strength. But when they come to their limits and see they can not go further they will trapped with Jessica where they can not leave without victory. So when they are already exhausted the have to surpass another strong enemy. And for those that have the strength there is still her personality and frustrating fightingstily where she lures them to continue fight with her to proof it whas not mere luck but skill. So she supply even more grinding down.
Then there is another even more dangerous enemy. The tower makes it, that your will get slowly erroded. Together with the fact, that you are already in a hurry to rescue someone that is suffering and so even faster exhaust your mental fortitute it will happen to feel naturally. And even if you could come to have such a great understanding of your own psyche so you could come to see, that there is something slowly attacking your mind, this recocnation is prevented by having the higher mistresses being playing psychogames.
So you will come to think, that their answers are doing this effect on you and that mayby they where right, that you always where a submissive bootbitch and only did not (want to) recocnize it before and so surrender better and live a more joyfull live.

That it is really the tower that is slowly poisen you and makes sure, you will never suceed, that will never come to your mind because for that you need to leave and get some steps away from it to look at it from a more neutral view.
But because leaving means failing you will likely not come to this recocnation because you will have to live with a guilt that you where not strong enough to save your brothers (and sisters) and so the trap is perfect.

Of course there could mayby a woman challenging too. But if we assume that Lily whas not an exception but most sects are not taking women (equally) then we can assume that those feelings of anger about unjustice will get feed by the tower to turn women into such Dominas. And even if she has pure heart the tower will just make her shift her reasoning and if she is able to free her beloved he will likely already be a sub wanting and needing a mistress taking care (and mayby abusing) him. Then the tower will make her think, it is actually nice having been treated like a goddess and that it turned out as a blessing so she will not think long about the change but actually encourage him to worship her more and so will not have much reason to think about it but continue living the happy live as mistress and slave.

So yeah the Tower is the nearly the perfect trap. The only weekpoint would be, if a fighter is strong enough to breezing through the tower like fighting trainees or at least without struggle so all the mindgames about him being so weak that they need to hold back are not working on eroding his selfassurance and he is not staying and struggling long enough that the tower can erode his will.
But because of this they made lightning strikes only leaving the disciples behind that provide no danger.
In the meantime they groom even stronger women until they are unstopable. So in this sense of Rose having feeling for him and the hybris of higher wardens making it that Ethans true strength is not reconized and they continue to think, that the trap will going to work.
So with Ethan having still an unrecocnized power that could get lured out by Rose would be the perfect story element of why this gamble could fail.
It would actually even provide a good explanation of why the story will get wrapped up so fast.
Because Ethan is going on even longer without sign of him slowing down meaningfull anytime soon Karen will give him another visit.
Then he is even able beat Karen which makes the boss nervous. But because out of fileality she gives in to her daughters request thinking that where hard force is failing, instead her daughter that already has a connection to him is mayby able to end his streak and break him. If she makes him submit she is allowed to keep him which gives her enough motivation to convince him because as she obviously cares for him she would want to see him with her and so mostly fine instead of for example as a living toilet.

But if she fails to convince him she will let her connection work and bring him immedeataly to mother because the warden get slowly nervous because of his unlimited resolve while she sees, that Ethan actually do not make it longer so he need to end it now.
Of why they not fight him together so that as an example Ethan would have to fight Reaper and Iris together this plothole can be filled with the explenation, that those women that are gifted by the tower can not fight intruders together or the magic would not work anymore.

Sorry for the wall of text, my brainstorming turned out longer then expected.

Beat Karens floor with rescuing everyone including the already tortured one.
This is an interesting headcannon. I always enjoy reading people's ToT fan theories.

Reactions: Konstantinus

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
In the 8f demo, Iris's health bar randomly disappears and never comes back unless I load an older save, any work around?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
(Well I'm late to the argument extinguisher party, but still I'll do my part)

To lighten things up a bit, here's a quote from Master Oogway for the gay community :

It is better for your pp to smell like ass,
Than for your ass to smell like pp.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleQueen

tz18203

Aug 2, 2020
This is probably super late to the game, but I recently got back to ToT and I was having trouble starting lily's new content. Am I supposed to do it before/after redeeming her, and how do I start it?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
This is probably super late to the game, but I recently got back to ToT and I was having trouble starting lily's new content. Am I supposed to do it before/after redeeming her, and how do I start it?
I believe you don't need to redeem her to start the submissive content. Lose to her to get your confidence to 0.

Offer her the latex suit, crafteable by Gerald on 5F. Interact with the boots at her left, then lose to her, repeat until she ask you to become her disciple.

And there you start to become her pet.

Well it's been a long time since I did her content so it could be wrong

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
You can only unlock Lily if you have met The Crow or if you have completed Karen.
I also had a hard time when I relaunched an old save, I could no longer relaunch the submission route with Lily. Until you meet The Crow or complete Karen you will not be able to unlock her Submission route.
Then you will just have to go down to the floor where Lily is and a cutscene with her and her brother will be triggered.
If you've done all of this before, you just have to lose against her.

tz18203

Aug 2, 2020
You can only unlock Lily if you have met The Crow or if you have completed Karen.
I also had a hard time when I relaunched an old save, I could no longer relaunch the submission route with Lily. Until you meet The Crow or complete Karen you will not be able to unlock her Submission route.
Then you will just have to go down to the floor where Lily is and a cutscene with her and her brother will be triggered.
OHHHHH that makes sense, I was getting a headache losing over and over again on a fresh save. tyty

donkus

Aug 5, 2018

Are the floor bosses organized by strength canonically? Like Scarlett is weaker than Yvonne who is weaker than Eliza etc?
Is it generally like that or are there exceptions? Because I slightly recall reading something in-game about Karen being really powerful and her floor being more like a playroom she occasionally visits or something, but it's been a very long time since I've done 7f.

Also stop giving these girls giant boobs and then never doing anything with them.
I don't really think Cobra would be weaker than the woman on the sixth floor, so, no.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Oh I totally forgot about all that stuff. My bad !

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
10 pages of wills talking shit that nobody cares why they don't create a telegram group and go chat there? make it impossible to see anything related to the game in this thread. shit

Because moderators started so much censoring this thread while people are pointing out delays and how the development died down because of Kodas lies that on the Off-topic Thread people started because of free speech to discuss normally while here turned up a mentality because with so much censoring it does not matter if you get offtopic because this can be delated every moment anyway even if you are on topic so it does not matter if you stay on it or not.
That and it turned out interessting, if and how their cleaning up matters.

Anyway about the topic yes Cobra is supposed to be stronger than Khulan

I don't really think Cobra would be weaker than the woman on the sixth floor, so, no.
Well mayby Cobra has a more playfull attitude. That she does not want to make it challengers to hard they will try and try again thinking it whas only a little bit because their technique whas lacking in comparison to her so if they do it better they will beat her only to find out, that they got sucked out to much to still reach it. So while if Cobras could go full out and be stronger, she is holding back intentionally so it makes her way weaker.

Reactions: CNR25
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes