RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
This is a pirate website for illegally sharing video games what the fuck are you on about?
I'd say it's one of those double standard esque cases where it's a matter of how far are you willing to pirate. I mean a part of it is a slippery slope where you could easily lose trust with the devs should you go down this path making it harder to continue to get free copies or hurt those that has put time into it. while the other hand, Bo comes off as the most innocent (even though that doesn't excuse anything since hes still done shit) so why screw over the "innocent" one just to spite the douche bag? Plus, whose to say that one of you guys won't leak it yourselves once you get it?

Even then, things on this forum get leaked on a constant basis from spoilers of images (albeit from pateron or discord) but the only argument for that is that they were meant to be seen by multiple people. The tech demos not so much.

I have no side but if it ever leaks I'd still say its a long time coming for some of the crazies on this forum to go down that path in addition to Boda's overall actions bringing it onto themselves. The moral line in this situation seems to be defined even if it's already faded and covered in foot sweat to begin with. And I doubt that anyone will budge on this. But it would be nice if once ToT is done and over with, we get to see those unfinished builds and all have an unused content discussion.

Last edited:

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
This is a pirate website for illegally sharing video games what the fuck are you on about?
It's not the same thing, and you know it.
Pirating isn't cool either, and I know everyone on this site is aware bruh.
And yeah it's douchier to leak an unfinished product like that, idk what to tell you if youre that desperate :BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: rageaholic

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
I'm in my room, I don't know what to tell you.

But seriously I never said I was innocent, all I said is that it's not meant to be released yet so it would be douchy to leak it.
If completion is the only criterion that determines whether one should leak it or not, then it is stupid, for if that is the case, then the game, technically, is currently incomplete.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
you could dm a link only to the people who are asking
OMG, that's fucking brilliant! Why didn't I think of that! That is totally so much different than posting a link in the thread!!!! And doesn't contradict what I said about my uneasiness with sharing an unfinished product that isn't even being given out to paying customers yet in the least bit!

Not only that, now instead of making a single link for people to click on at their leisure, I get to post the link dozens of times in separate conversations! Wow, you have solved everything with one elegant solution. I'll send your DM posthaste!

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
Please help me, I have poison regen and river poison but I cannot upgrade Swan's crafting box. In an old game I had succeeded without a problem, but now I can't. I tried before and after the fight against The Crow and it doesn't work, I also bought the sword from Swan's lab, did I miss anything?

In my old save I had succeeded in improving the box completely before having fought Karen, on this save I already fought Karen. Is it because I defeated Karen that I can't improve her anymore? I am really desperate.

Bloqued.png

Last edited:

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
If completion is the only criterion that determines whether one should leak it or not, then it is stupid, for if that is the case, then the game, technically, is currently incomplete.
The problem isn't the completion, the problem is leaking. Yeah, you can pirate any game in anyway you want. But leaking dev builds is simply a douche move. Dev builds aren't made for the players. The only time leaking them is acceptable is either after the fully playable game/build has been released, or if it gets cancelled and will never be released while no-one will be working on it anymore.

The problem when you leak those kinds of build is that people will judge the quality of content based on those, when they're often not representative of the end product. This way you can perfectly make the players bitter for something that was never going to be in the final version. It's disrespectful and unfair. And while you might say "But anyway you're already pirating the game", yeah you're doing it. You're pirating the builds of a game that has been made public and is getting sold or behind a paywall. Two different fucking situations.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
The problem isn't the completion, the problem is leaking. Yeah, you can pirate any game in anyway you want. But leaking dev builds is simply a douche move. Dev builds aren't made for the players. The only time leaking them is acceptable is either after the fully playable game/build has been released, or if it gets cancelled and will never be released while no-one will be working on it anymore.

The problem when you leak those kinds of build is that people will judge the quality of content based on those, when they're often not representative of the end product. This way you can perfectly make the players bitter for something that was never going to be in the final version. It's disrespectful and unfair. And while you might say "But anyway you're already pirating the game", yeah you're doing it. You're pirating the builds of a game that has been made public and is getting sold or behind a paywall. Two different fucking situations.
We have found Koda new account bois!

Nov 15, 2020
Man this whole place is just people trolling each other nice little shitfest
It's the only decent thread on f95, a few daysago on the Katalist thread someone was calling the ToT group toxic but look at the engagement, it's one of the most popular threads on this site. It's a shitposter's wet dream, 99% of people have a good sense of humour and are actually really generous with uploads and community help. It's the opposite of toxic in my opinion, may Woden bless ToT and this community

Reactions: Time to go mobile

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Man this whole place is just people trolling each other nice little shitfest

We do a bit of trolling here
Nah, people just know now there is a playable build out there and want to try it. Its a pirate site, its a little bit unusual for people to take the devs side (especially when the alternative is wait for Koda to get round to releasing it).

It will die down at some point, although the replies are feeding it right now. The moral argument doesn't hold much weight after all.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018

Firstly, even the current version of the game, including all the current mistresses, is incomplete (Cobra's Update never came to fruition). Secondly, If I recall correctly, didn't Koda release a build of the game i.e, Cobra Update, that was incomplete as well. Thirdly, on the depreciation of pleasure, I believe that no such thing would take place at all; in fact, it should, if this is very much incomplete, allow one to enjoy the improvements made in the final build. The only thing that would actually lead to bitterness is if the content in the devbuild doesn't make it into the final build. Finally, regardless of the intention of the developer, these builds are most likely intended for play-testers, and I am pretty sure none of those individuals are developers. Moreover, I don't understand why it would be regarded as "douchey", as you are on a piracy site, and the entire purpose of the site is to circumvent restrictions around obtaining the product, whether complete or incomplete.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Firstly, even the current version of the game, including all the current mistresses, is incomplete (Cobra's Update never came to fruition). Secondly, If I recall correctly, didn't Koda release a build of the game i.e, Cobra Update, that was incomplete as well. Thirdly, on the depreciation of pleasure, I believe that no such thing would take place at all; in fact, it should, if this is very much incomplete, allow one to enjoy the improvements made in the final build. The only thing that would actually lead to bitterness is if the content in the devbuild doesn't make it into the final build. Finally, regardless of the intention of the developer, these builds are most likely intended for play-testers, and I am pretty sure none of those individuals are developers. Moreover, I don't understand why it would be regarded as "douchey", as you are on a piracy site, and the entire purpose of the site is to circumvent restrictions around obtaining the product, whether complete or incomplete.
But the game is officially published, while Crow/Swan pt. 3 isn't, that's the main difference. And this place shares news and updates. But not dev builds. And just because you're on a pirate site, it's still considered douchey.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
But the game is officially published, while Crow/Swan pt. 3 isn't, that's the main difference. And this place shares news and updates. But not dev builds. And just because you're on a pirate site, it's still considered douchey.
What distinguishes the spring cleaning build from the developer build? Do note before you reply that I have played the developer build, and as far as I am concerned, it is much more complete than the spring cleaning build. If the only difference is being officially published, then it has no value.

>And just because you're on a pirate site, it's still considered douchey.
No, it isn't. Why would sharing a developer build be considered more douchey than a complete build? The developer has worked much more on it than a devbuild for his PATRONS, not you, not anyone who is pirating the game, but sharing that is, for some reason, considered as permissible.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes