RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello gentlemen, how are you? I have a question, how can I get to the floor, where is Kaori? Because in front of everyone including Dr Swan and the Crow, but he won't let me advance, after fighting against Karen and Rose appearing , a door opens on floor 6F and what happens is that when I see the door open, it says "this is it, go to patreon", if you can help me to solve this question, I would appreciate a lot, if you can not, Passing me the complete game to download would be enough, thank you, GOD bless you and have good luck, see you;) (If you are an atheist, take into account the intention)

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Could someone please provide games similar to ToT?
You can check Katalist/Domina, but don't expect them to be as good as ToT.

( Katalist is okay tho, it has potential )

You could try Girls beats hero if you like animated battles.

Warrior Guild which is a game developed by Boda too.

Heelfall, again by Boda is one of my favourite femdom game, you should try it too. ( But it's not like ToT at all )

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I don't remember if its ever directly stated that the Tower is organized by strength, but its heavily implied. Iirc Yvonne claims that beating Scarlett isn't impressive because she's the weakest woman in the Tower. There are also other hints that the mistresses drop at certain points which indicate that the higher mistresses are more powerful.
I personally think from F5 on that stops being true. Like obviously Karen is stronger than Cobra but for Cobra and Karen alike, it doesn't feel like you beat them if you know what I mean (outside of the fact that you straight up don't beat Karen I mean). I still have to play through the Iris content but from what I heard you don't really win against her either

WallyKot

Apr 5, 2020
In the 8f demo, Iris's health bar randomly disappears and never comes back unless I load an older save, any work around?
I had the exact same problem, I don't believe there is a solution, but I could be wrong.
The bar is supposed to disappear, it's normal. If you want it back edit the savefile and untick the "hide hp bar" (or something like that) switch

Reactions: Spider-San

udenmaster432

Jul 24, 2021
The english is ingrish, the scenario doesn't flow properly, there are still dev tools all over the place, it isn't integrated into the main ToT game, ONe of the mistresses are almost all placeholders, there is no real resolution to the scenario.

That's off the top of my head. I get why it shouldn't be released. I'm all for sharing things that devs have released behind paywalls and whatnot. This is a piracy site and I am an active member. I am not alright with sharing things intentionally that the dev is not ready to release. I feel that is more of a betrayal. Give the dev a chance to present something they are ready to present, even if it's only to their customers, then pirate the shit out of it. If Bo makes the Swan/Crow 3 available to Patreons, then it's fair game.

I do not have special access to anything besides this either. I am not a Patreon. It was a total accident that I uploaded it, not some genius plan to circumvent Bo Wei. If other people disagree, thats alright, and if those who grabbed it choose to upload it there isn't much I can do about it. But I won't share it myself on purpose. I think that crosses a line form piracy to being a dick that I don't want to cross.
you could dm a link only to the people who are asking

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
I had to resume from an old save and I have a huge problem with Swan's craft box, before I had managed to improve the craft box to the maximum, and now I'm asking for a blue potion for improve it. It seems to me that I have this blue potion, I bought all the blue potions that exist, but unfortunately it does not work when I interact with the box.

I literally bought all the potions in the game and in my old save I didn't have this problem I'm desperate did I miss something? I crafted and bought all the potions I could. I also crafted all the potions in Swan's lab. It seems to me that we need the regen potion ... And well I have it, suddenly I don't understand why I can't improve it.

Bloqued.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes