RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
What distinguishes the spring cleaning build from the developer build? Do note before you reply that I have played the developer build, and as far as I am concerned, it is much more complete than the spring cleaning build. If the only difference is being officially published, then it has no value.

>And just because you're on a pirate site, it's still considered douchey.
No, it isn't. Why would sharing a developer build be considered more douchey than a complete build? The developer has worked much more on it than a devbuild for his PATRONS, not you, not anyone who is pirating the game, but sharing that is, for some reason, considered as permissible.
No, I meant that pirating is douchey lol. It's very late here, I don't know what else to tell you. I don't even know why you wanna play a buggy, unfinished version of a game. It just ruins the experience

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
No, I meant that pirating is douchey lol. It's very late here, I don't know what else to tell you. I don't even know why you wanna play a buggy, unfinished version of a game. It just ruins the experience
>Pirating is douchey
That's your opinion, dude. I am pretty sure Bo didn't feel bad when he plagiarized Msize, nor do I when I pirate his games.

>I don't even know why you wanna play a buggy, unfinished version of a game.
I already have played the build. Furthermore, if you do want a reason, you really must not be aware of how long it takes for them to update the game.

Nov 15, 2020
Forgive me for being a total sperg but can someone explain the scroll system for floor 8? I can't beat Iris' third stage as she curses me and even then the QTE level 6 is way too fast for me. I tried a bunch of different combos and I get that is changes the way that grapple works but i'm drawing a blank here. I haven't managed to get any of the 4 endings I don't even know how to progress lol

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
>Pirating is douchey
That's your opinion, dude. I am pretty sure Bo didn't feel bad when he plagiarized Msize, nor do I when I pirate his games.

>I don't even know why you wanna play a buggy, unfinished version of a game.
I already have played the build. Furthermore, if you do want a reason, you really must not be aware of how long it takes for them to update the game.
I know how much time it takes for them to update the game, but I don't specifically go around and start asking for dev builds. And yes pirating is douchey because you're downloading content that is behind a paywall. I just don't get your point. That version was obviously not meant to be released to the public.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
I know how much time it takes for them to update the game, but I don't specifically go around and start asking for dev builds. And yes pirating is douchey because you're downloading content that is behind a paywall. I just don't get your point. That version was obviously not meant to be released to the public.
>Pirating is douchey
Why are you here then?
>That version was obviously not meant to be released to the public.
Yes, and? Whether or not it was not supposed to be released is of no concern here since this is a piracy website. You're supposed to circumvent traditional measures of security to get that item.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Forgive me for being a total sperg but can someone explain the scroll system for floor 8? I can't beat Iris' third stage as she curses me and even then the QTE level 6 is way too fast for me. I tried a bunch of different combos and I get that is changes the way that grapple works but i'm drawing a blank here. I haven't managed to get any of the 4 endings I don't even know how to progress lol
Just use cheat engine if you're losing a lot.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
>Pirating is douchey
Why are you here then?
>That version was obviously not meant to be released to the public.
Yes, and? Whether or not it was not supposed to be released is of no concern here since this is a piracy website. You're supposed to circumvent traditional measures of security to get that item.
I'm here for that Iris piss pool, baby.

If I'd be a developer, I'd be upset if something's that I'm working on just gets leaked, because I'm not ready to release it. And yeah this is a piracy website, but it does show a little respect to the developers.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just chill and wait, leaking stuff isn't cool.
I think you meant "Leaking stuff IS cool" I fixed your comment for you.

im about to leak 7F
I am getting Koda vibes from that
OMG, that's fucking brilliant! Why didn't I think of that! That is totally so much different than posting a link in the thread!!!! And doesn't contradict what I said about my uneasiness with sharing an unfinished product that isn't even being given out to paying customers yet in the least bit!

Not only that, now instead of making a single link for people to click on at their leisure, I get to post the link dozens of times in separate conversations! Wow, you have solved everything with one elegant solution. I'll send your DM posthaste!
Or you could share it with just two people and they can share it with two people until everyone who wants it has pre-release Swan goodness.

Don't care either way, I'm just worried you respect Boda enough to not share the unfinished product.
That's pretty cringe.
Respecting Koda is one of the cringiest things a person can do on this site. Even Ethan himself wouldn't stoop that low.

It's the only decent thread on f95, a few daysago on the Katalist thread someone was calling the ToT group toxic but look at the engagement, it's one of the most popular threads on this site. It's a shitposter's wet dream, 99% of people have a good sense of humour and are actually really generous with uploads and community help. It's the opposite of toxic in my opinion, may Woden bless ToT and this community
Ngl, the ToT thread is one of the funnest ones on F95Zone :)

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
It's the only decent thread on f95, a few daysago on the Katalist thread someone was calling the ToT group toxic but look at the engagement, it's one of the most popular threads on this site. It's a shitposter's wet dream, 99% of people have a good sense of humour and are actually really generous with uploads and community help. It's the opposite of toxic in my opinion, may Woden bless ToT and this community
Amen,
Honestly, I have always been helped when I have had difficulty with the game, whether it is in a personal message or directly on this thread. There is real mutual aid here.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Please help me, I have poison regen and river poison but I cannot upgrade Swan's crafting box. In an old game I had succeeded without a problem, but now I can't. I tried before and after the fight against The Crow and it doesn't work, I also bought the sword from Swan's lab, did I miss anything?

In my old save I had succeeded in improving the box completely before having fought Karen, on this save I already fought Karen. Is it because I defeated Karen that I can't improve her anymore? I am really desperate.

View attachment 1316928
rechecked it just to be sure before replying, it is just like that, cannot be enhanced further.
It shows that "Enhance!" option, but when you click it you go to craft instead, also, when you fight Swan, she'll use it against you.
Both of these are only possible when its enhancement is complete.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
while it's nice to finally get a new floor and mistress (even though it's a standalone) but since Coprophilia and Urolagnia hold a big presence on that floor. I guess this just means when it does get incorporated in fully that mistress is just going to be another "get the key and run" type for me.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes