RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
It's the only decent thread on f95, a few daysago on the Katalist thread someone was calling the ToT group toxic but look at the engagement, it's one of the most popular threads on this site. It's a shitposter's wet dream, 99% of people have a good sense of humour and are actually really generous with uploads and community help. It's the opposite of toxic in my opinion, may Woden bless ToT and this community
yeah not toxic at all assuming you were not caught in the like 50+ mass purges the mods had to do because it used to get really bad, before they got sick and tired of the shit and now axe for minor mention of anything else. To say that the is not toxic is akin to saying a king cobra isnt venomous because it had its fangs pulled out, its kinda true.

On a more related note however is floor 8 standalone like done done or is it more like a warriors guild 1.1 done?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
So, word on the street was Bo's plan for after ToT was a more classic style RPG with a Femdom bend, like Peniban Quest except hopefully not like that at all. The 'leak' is clearly playtest material for that game concept to see what we all think of the concept. Personally, the art, pixelwork, and system is all there. I'd work on subject matter, an excuse for the bloody violence, and move the enemy HP bar somewhere else, but that's just me.

(Maybe run something like "Heroes are blessed with great strength and regeneration, so the evil forces shifted tactics to breaking their will to fight by pain tactics and seduction" as backstory for this hypothetical.)

Nov 15, 2020
On a more related note however is floor 8 standalone like done done or is it more like a warriors guild 1.1 done?
It's well worth checking out, it's got some fun scenes and a few secrets, it does have way more cgs than Clause Part 2. The first versions had a few bugs so try and get the 1.03 or the 1.04 version thats coming up. Eventually it'll get added into the main game along with f7 but if you can't be arsed to wait that long then definitely try it out. It's better than Warrior's Guild. Also you were right, I just noticed some old comments were deleted by mods lol

Last edited:

Pic

May 13, 2017
Does anyone know exactly how to trigger the ''insect'' ending of 8F ?
I tried to surrender to all moves that had the purple bubbles several times and got the ''ass'' ending all the time, it is strange because focusing on the feet scenes i managed to get the ''afterlife'' ending but it seems that i'm not able to replicate this with the remaining ending. I saw that someone suggests to edit the save but using the save editor i don't have the variables at all, it shows me only parameters, gold, exp, equip and armor.
that said i found this floor really peculiar, and definitely wait for the implementation after 7F with the new stuff such as the ritual outfit that the masked slaves are washing for the entire time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
I tried to surrender to all moves that had the purple bubbles several times and got the ''ass'' ending all the time, it is strange because focusing on the feet scenes i managed to get the ''afterlife'' ending but it seems that i'm not able to replicate this with the remaining ending. I saw that someone suggests to edit the save but using the save editor i don't have the variables at all, it shows me only parameters, gold, exp, equip and armor.
that said i found this floor really peculiar, and definitely wait for the implementation after 7F with the new stuff such as the ritual outfit that the masked slaves are washing for the entire time.
I’m stuck on f6 and it says he can’t go up or something

Pic

May 13, 2017
I’m stuck on f6 and it says he can’t go up or something
You have to download the 8F standalone version, you can find it some pages back in this thread,
They still have to finish the 7F so they opted to release this floor before and then they will merge it with the rest of the game once 7F will be completed.

yeetfest

Mar 28, 2021
Hey guys how do I progress Swan's story? Im at her 3rd phase but i deal 0 damage and losing isnt progressing the story.

Aug 27, 2018
Excuse me good sir, how do you trigger this kiss scene you were just referring to

Alemar

Jan 14, 2019
You have to download the 8F standalone version, you can find it some pages back in this thread,
They still have to finish the 7F so they opted to release this floor before and then they will merge it with the rest of the game once 7F will be completed.
Sorry i can't find the version in the thread, but is it the 1.0.3.6 version or the previous?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
kaori, lily and rose are clearly the best girls
everyone else is fat and old, im really dissapointed how little i care about 8F and the Swan & Crow pt 3 leak i think i lost my hype for this game hopefully kaori and karen part 2 will re-ignite the fire ToT used to have for me as Rose is like you said far away even tho Bo stated he plans to release Rose in Spring 2022

other then that heres something cool
View attachment 1318344
(kinda hoping my fanart becomes canon and karen makes lily gag on her foot, but probably not)
If you mean fat and/or old, I can see your point, but I wouldn’t really say all characters outside those three are both fat and old.

I also think it’s a matter of personal preference, I like those three youmentioned
So, word on the street was Bo's plan for after ToT was a more classic style RPG with a Femdom bend, like Peniban Quest except hopefully not like that at all. The 'leak' is clearly playtest material for that game concept to see what we all think of the concept. Personally, the art, pixelwork, and system is all there. I'd work on subject matter, an excuse for the bloody violence, and move the enemy HP bar somewhere else, but that's just me.

(Maybe run something like "Heroes are blessed with great strength and regeneration, so the evil forces shifted tactics to breaking their will to fight by pain tactics and seduction" as backstory for this hypothetical.)
what leak are you referring to?

bokatana

Dec 29, 2020
How do I get past the 2nd fight with Iris (the one where she stands up in the milk bath)? I'm taking so much burning damage every turn that I can barely attack her

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes