RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
You have to download the 8F standalone version, you can find it some pages back in this thread,
They still have to finish the 7F so they opted to release this floor before and then they will merge it with the rest of the game once 7F will be completed.
Where do I download that

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Excuse me good sir, how do you trigger this kiss scene you were just referring to
First off, add more than 2 logs to the fire before defeating Iris in her milk bath. This will lead to her changing positions, she should now be standing with her back towards you during the fight.
To simply trigger the scene, you can surrender and select "Kiss Seduce" option
o.PNG

Reactions: Time to go mobile

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I might be more interested with Karen if we get to know the character more deeply.

Not just the killing machine we saw in 6F. She might be impressed by Ethan when he reaches 9F, so i think we will discover a brand new character with 9F Karen.

At least i hope

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 23, 2021
I might be more interested with Karen if we get to know the character more deeply.

Not just the killing machine we saw in 6F. She might be impressed by Ethan when he reaches 9F, so i think we will discover a brand new character with 9F Karen.

At least i hope
yeah i agree, although its not gonna be fun waiting until 2027 for it to drop

Reactions: mellos
Nov 15, 2020
Personally, I'm excited for more Karen content. I didn't feel like she was particularly fleshed out on f6, but the story stuff with saving the thunder dojo and the Rose reveal were great. Most of the interactions with Karen felt more violent than sexual but she has a hot design and she's pretty easy going as her power-level exceeds everyone she's fought. To fight her when she's put down her sword and relies more on seduction techniques is gonna be great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm brainstorming/bombarding Bo with ideas and mechanics to help in making Karen's battle the coolest stuff ever.
Not only as an RPG battle, but the erotic stuff in conjunction. I wanted to contribute and kinda put my heart into it. :)

Even though 99% of these ideas might not even make it, I'm confident Bo and Koda will pull off the coolest battle so far, since it's a critical moment of the game and Ethan will have to pull rabbits out of a hat to make it out of this one alive.

Only after 9F is released, I might consider sharing some of these vids even if the content doesn't make it into the game.

PS: Finally put Crow in EX 300. :sneaky:
Dem babes' got nothing on Gigachad Ethan.
6.5F_Crow.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How do I get past the 2nd fight with Iris (the one where she stands up in the milk bath)? I'm taking so much burning damage every turn that I can barely attack her
That is surprising since Ethan is supposed to be fire resistant according to the lore.

First off, add more than 2 logs to the fire before defeating Iris in her milk bath. This will lead to her changing positions, she should now be standing with her back towards you during the fight.
To simply trigger the scene, you can surrender and select "Kiss Seduce" option
View attachment 1320195
If you choose "Ass seduce" does that mean you lose by kissing Iris's royal butt?

Based on the zippers in the background, I am going to guess those are Karen feet.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes