RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
ok i've been absent for a while and found a million unread pages here. what has happened? is there really crow pt 3 out? im confused as to what is actually playable right now. also 8f standalone says file corrupted whenever i try to play the game. how to fix this?

Last edited:

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
how do you save tyler
Do you mean how I cured him? I don't remember the details, but his mind is recovered now. I won every single fight against Karen, never losing just once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet, after that, my Ethan does not turn blue when speaking with people as I've seen in other people's captions... :unsure:

Last edited:

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
Do you mean how I cured him? I don't remember the details, but his mind is recovered now. I won every single fight against Karen, never losing just once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet, after that, my Ethan does not turn blue when speaking with people as I've seen in other people's captions... :unsure:
What does that look like

• Angry
Reactions: Ashidorei
Mar 20, 2020
half of the F95 users are fuming and begging for the leaked unfinished version of crow & swan pt3
while the other half keeps asking how to get to eat iris shit the fastest way

im just sitting here with my beta version of 7F asking myself in what world they live in, my goodness gracious
View attachment 1318299 View attachment 1318300
Im playing hellfire you arrogant

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
What does that look like
Thought you were trying to help me, but you are either trolling or you look more lost than me :LOL: After a specific event happens (and that's the event I'm asking for, how to unlock it) Ethan turns into a blue phantom of sorts. Still can't figure it out.

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
Thought you were trying to help me, but you are either trolling or you look more lost than me :LOL: After a specific event happens (and that's the event I'm asking for, how to unlock it) Ethan turns into a blue phantom of sorts. Still can't figure it out.
I think you are referring to screenshots of a specific user on this forum, Solaire Wraith.
Unless I am mistaken he manually edited the game assets, so it's not something you can achieve via normal gameplay.

Reactions: Ashidorei

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I think you are referring to screenshots of a specific user on this forum, Solaire Wraith.
Unless I am mistaken he manually edited the game assets, so it's not something you can achieve via normal gameplay.
That would make a lot of sense, thank you very much!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes