RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Also regarding lore theory about Tower wardens leaving weak boys out.
That cant be true because Rose was suprised that Ethan has come.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Also regarding lore theory about Tower wardens leaving weak boys out.
That cant be true because Rose was suprised that Ethan has come.
Perhaps Ethan was a pathetic (yet cute at Rose's eyes) weakling before he entered the tower, hence she got surprised :sneaky:

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
maaaan with that kind of art skill you just gotta find yourself a coder and create your own game!!! gosh I might become a sub in the first week!

What a smoke show version of Jessika :love:
I am a coder, and that's YugataKisu's art, I just edited it.
But yeah maybe we can team up for our own ToT with blackjack and hookers one day:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: YugataKisu

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Jessica may be trash, but she's high quality trash. Premium trash. Grade A trash.

Not the trash you look at and go, "Meh, this is trash" and just abandon it cause there's no hope.

But the trash you look at and go, "How the hell is this so bad!" and then proceed to spread awareness about it, do critical thinking, come up with arguments, and finally, get so motivated, that you just Upscale it, and make it one of the best.

Now that, is what Ronald McDonald is.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Quick question: when was 7F promised to release?
Initially, it was supposed to be released by the end of July. However, the last thing Koda said on Patreon was: "[...] you'll need to wait a bit longer (few weeks) for 7F to be finished, and you can then play them in sequence."

Note that "few weeks" there. When Koda says a few weeks, that means a few months. Just saying.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I love Iris, 2 questions about her though.
#1:- i once read that one ending is achievable by winning every fight except losing the final against her, is that true and if so what is it?
#2:- is Iris a complete mindbreaking you'll never leave type domme or will she get a, your mine boy but can continue up the tower path?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I love Iris, 2 questions about her though.
#1:- i once read that one ending is achievable by winning every fight except losing the final against her, is that true and if so what is it?
#2:- is Iris a complete mindbreaking you'll never leave type domme or will she get a, your mine boy but can continue up the tower path?
I havent seen all her endings yet, the afterlife one is a game over though

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
helllllppp my fellow tot fans i cant find any games like this with H grabs katalist is ok but nothing comparessss any suggestions

Dec 31, 2020
Finally played 8F and I'm in love with Iris! Being a scissor and feetdom connoisseur for life, it goes without saying that she is one of my top 3 favorite dommes in the series already! Since 8F is so far a standalone, as expected she's got a whole arsenal of my favorite moves. I was really iffy about 8F in the beginning but now I am totally into it lol.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2020
Can anyone please tell me about the Swan and Crow pt.3? I had cleared Crow's stage and I remember there was nothing else left to do. Anything after that? Any link posted here?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Can anyone please tell me about the Swan and Crow pt.3? I had cleared Crow's stage and I remember there was nothing else left to do. Anything after that? Any link posted here?
No Swan/Crow part 3 yet, still being finished (along with many other projects). Iris is amazing no doubt!

Alemar

Jan 14, 2019
Finally played 8F and I'm in love with Iris! Being a scissor and feetdom connoisseur for life, it goes without saying that she is one of my top 3 favorite dommes in the series already! Since 8F is so far a standalone, as expected she's got a whole arsenal of my favorite moves. I was really iffy about 8F in the beginning but now I am totally into it lol. I am yet to beat her in the final round though. Has anyone cleared? Also just to confirm, so far there is just one punishment (whip) when you lose to her in the final round right?
do you have the link of the 8f's updated version?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes