RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Somebody help me how to beat Karen 16 and how to increase Cobras rank I'm stuck a C rank
Cobra's rank doesn't work like the other wardens nor it has any special item reward like the others. You get higher scores as you let her drain your levels and still win at an increasing disadvantage. That means you should fight her at a very low level in order to get an S score.

Dec 31, 2020
No Swan/Crow part 3 yet, still being finished (along with many other projects). Iris is amazing no doubt!
Got it, thanks and yup, really liked her. I am just curious if there's any way to free the two slaves chained to the wall. SO far they cannot be interacted with. I could only free one slave.

Dec 31, 2020
how do you beat iris?
Don't think she can be beat in the standalone version, at least I couldn't and that makes perfect sense cuz once you beat her you should be able to move between floors right? Well that's not possible as long as this is a standalone and has not been integrated with the actual game yet. This is why in the final battle you don't see Iris's hp either, because she can't be beat anyway, just like Karen against whom you can just survive, her hp remains intact. No matter what you throw at her, she takes 0 damage. In Iris's case the hp is not even there to gauge progress in the final stage lol. Also the only ending I could achieve is the afterlife ending and that was game over. Maybe someone else can shed some light on whether there are other endings.

Last edited:

overlord2311

Mar 8, 2021
Bodyscissorfan
I'm stuck on this one part. I over burn 2 logs and she got pissed. I can't beat her but I'm also stuck on that part and can't continue. I have 2 of those paper roll thing from the quartermistress but they don't really do anything. What should I do?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is scarily accurate.
I disagee, I think Bo Wei lighting a fire under Koda's ass will have updates coming out twice as fast.

I am a coder, and that's YugataKisu's art, I just edited it.
But yeah maybe we can team up for our own ToT with blackjack and hookers one day:ROFLMAO:
Only if the Blackjack dealers and hookers violently beat and humiliate Ethan if he loses the game/ his seed to them.

That means i won.
Jessica is beautiful at any size :)

Sanitizerzzzz

Aug 1, 2021
Am i supposed to get some new skill from Lily? Cause when i try to put out the fire from Miss Clause I can either use potion or I think a skill related to Lily right?

Dec 31, 2020
Bodyscissorfan
I'm stuck on this one part. I over burn 2 logs and she got pissed. I can't beat her but I'm also stuck on that part and can't continue. I have 2 of those paper roll thing from the quartermistress but they don't really do anything. What should I do?
Hi, feel free to use my saves that I have posted. You'll be able to play and beat her in every stage except for the final one where she is not meant to be defeated as of now. I am guessing you're having a hard time with her grabs, but with my saves you'll have it easypeasy using guards and blocks. Ethan has a considerable amount of hp, more fire attacks and potions. You'll just have to use them at the right time and spam attacks and you will clear easily. Also one small advice, don't use thunder punch on her, she takes very little damage from any electricity attack since she wields that power too. Use fire attacks as much as possible.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i bought a new pc but cant remember the name of the rpg maker file to play rpgmaker games, can someone help me?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes