RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Don't think she can be beat in the standalone version, at least I couldn't and that makes perfect sense cuz once you beat her you should be able to move between floors right? Well that's not possible as long as this is a standalone and has not been integrated with the actual game yet. This is why in the final battle you don't see Iris's hp either, because she can't be beat anyway, just like Karen against whom you can just survive, her hp remains intact. No matter what you throw at her, she takes 0 damage. In Iris's case the hp is not even there to gauge progress in the final stage lol. Also the only ending I could achieve is the afterlife ending and that was game over. Maybe someone else can shed some light on whether there are other endings.
You can beat her at the end. In the good ending, you free her slaves who crawl right back to her lol, and then you get pat on the head for wasting your time.

Sanitizerzzzz

Aug 1, 2021
How do I become Lily's deciple she keeps forgetting it
HELP ME
I've offered her all the 4 stuff and my affection is already at max
Any other stuff I'm missing to become her deciple ?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
How do I become Lily's deciple she keeps forgetting it
HELP ME
I've offered her all the 4 stuff and my affection is already at max
Any other stuff I'm missing to become her deciple ?
You try losing a bunch of fights to her? Usually the way to go. You might be out of luck if you redeemed her, though

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
does F3 have any hidden secret ?
You can unlock the Prayer skill, which lets you heal based on spent TP - by losing, escaping to the backroom, getting caught (basically the "get enslaved" route) and ask to hear her stories before each fight (Raises the Piety count to max). The only secret from there is her getting pissed if you try to use Prayer when fighting her.

Goofy4400

Jan 12, 2020
Is there any way to block grabbing by iris in final fight?
also how can i get scene where iris drags you other side of pool after losing.

Last edited:

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Don't think she can be beat in the standalone version, at least I couldn't and that makes perfect sense cuz once you beat her you should be able to move between floors right? Well that's not possible as long as this is a standalone and has not been integrated with the actual game yet. This is why in the final battle you don't see Iris's hp either, because she can't be beat anyway, just like Karen against whom you can just survive, her hp remains intact. No matter what you throw at her, she takes 0 damage. In Iris's case the hp is not even there to gauge progress in the final stage lol. Also the only ending I could achieve is the afterlife ending and that was game over. Maybe someone else can shed some light on whether there are other endings.
Oi, where's your profile pic from? Looks hot as shit

Dec 31, 2020
You can beat her at the end. In the good ending, you free her slaves who crawl right back to her lol, and then you get pat on the head for wasting your time.
Hahaha! In that case I am glad I couldn't beat her or rather I am actually not trying to. Essentially I am still correct. Its pointless beating her in a standalone. It would make sense only when we can move between floors once we beat her and that can happen only when this gets integrated into the main game.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes