RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sanitizerzzzz

Aug 1, 2021
Beat Karen once at floor 6 or do Swan room until you meet Crow. (Not sure about Karen, but meeting Crow did it for me last time I played)
After that Lily-Sensei will take you up as an apprentice and teach you how to use them skills properly :)
------
Guys btw I noticed a person here talking about the wiki? The wiki works? Not for me? Or?
Thnx man
Btw can you still move on with Dr swan training after the stare option
have been drinking the dream potion like 10 times now nothing new seems to happen

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thnx man
Btw can you still move on with Dr swan training after the stare option
have been drinking the dream potion like 10 times now nothing new seems to happen
The dream potion is only for footjob.
To continue with her you need to help her at work until she let Ethan into the secret store, there he need either defeat or get broken by Crow and after Ethan returns you need to get defeated by her special move which you could escape via QTE once. After this just surrender and continue taking her afterfight potion and that is is going to be.

Sanitizerzzzz

Aug 1, 2021
The dream potion is only for footjob.
To continue with her you need to help her at work until she let Ethan into the secret store, there he need either defeat or get broken by Crow and after Ethan returns you need to get defeated by her special move which you could escape via QTE once. After this just surrender and continue taking her afterfight potion and that is is going to be.
She already showed me the secret shop but i wanted to complete her story first before crow so i did not fight crow
Do i need to fight crow first to complete her story or is dr swan's story already over after the stare option comes up during fights?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
She already showed me the secret shop but i wanted to complete her story first before crow so i did not fight crow
Do i need to fight crow first to complete her story or is dr swan's story already over after the stare option comes up during fights?
You need to fight crow for story. The next part of the story is solely hung on that Crow used a poisen on you for that you now need an Antidote. The dreamwalk is merely fanservice.

Reactions: ped

isthaltso

May 11, 2019
I'll return to my face persona and say that, besides the delays which I am sick to death of, the actual content we got this year wasn't that bad and I would give it a 7.5/10 so I am willing to wait FOR A BIT, for this update :D also I hope that the other guests of the castle are playable in the future :D
what happend to this

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How i do this end? i need lose a lot times?
For each end you need to loose in a specific number of fights in a specific position and if you got enough you will get the option on the top for a bad end.
Foot End for loosing to her feet, Ass end for Ass stuff, about poisen I do not know.
I am not going for loosing content except Swann, Lily, Rose and mayby Kaori.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes