RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hoodvd

Aug 16, 2020
Hi everyone, can someone send me a save where you first begin the fight against Lily pls ? not especially the begin of the fight, just the close save to the fight if possible, i lost mine :'c

whimsiethefluff

Aug 16, 2018
Damn, everyone was saying that we were going to get floor 7 when we're octogenerians.

But something even more insane happened: We got floor 8 before 7.

Reactions: fdh2000

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ok - question: I'm already on floor 5, and I want to be enslaved once by Lily to check out all the content there is for her. Trouble is beating her with rank S is impossible even on level 1, and in order to craft her latex suit I need that darn Silver Shark Hide, which she never drops when you beat her on rank A or lose to her... I also do NOT want to beat her successively and redeem her so that she becomes weaker (at least from some very old answers in this thread I gathered that it's possible), then beat her with rank S and craft the suit for roleplaying reasons - it defeats the whole point of being enslaved by her if your MC could already pummel her 5 times to decrease her confidence to 0... :rolleyes: So, I was wondering - does anyone know the item code for either the Silver Shark Hide or Lily's latex suit so that I can add it in my inventory with a save editor?

I loved this game in general (especially Lady Cobra, with Yvonne and Scarlett following second and third), and, even though I came late to the party, I like to see the submissive endings for pretty much all the mistresses before progressing, and Lily is the first one where the gameplay disappoints me, as you are not only required to beat her once to progress in the submissive route to her, but to beat her on rank S! (as otherwise you'll never get the shark hide...) Thanks a lot in advance to anyone that knows and is willing to share any of the item codes!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How do I become Lily's deciple she keeps forgetting it
HELP ME
I've offered her all the 4 stuff and my affection is already at max
Any other stuff I'm missing to become her deciple ?
Beat Karen once at floor 6 or do Swan room until you meet Crow. (Not sure about Karen, but meeting Crow did it for me last time I played)
After that Lily-Sensei will take you up as an apprentice and teach you how to use them skills properly :)
------
Guys btw I noticed a person here talking about the wiki? The wiki works? Not for me? Or?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Beat Karen once at floor 6 or do Swan room until you meet Crow. (Not sure about Karen, but meeting Crow did it for me last time I played)
After that Lily-Sensei will take you up as an apprentice and teach you how to use them skills properly :)
------
Guys btw I noticed a person here talking about the wiki? The wiki works? Not for me? Or?
Any way of getting the Silver Shark Hide except beating Lily on rank S? I want to do the same thing the person you replied to wants (eg "join her dojo") but I'm stuck unable to get a Silver Shark Hide and therefore get Gerard to craft the latex suit. I don't mind cheating either in case any of you know the item code for the Silver Shark Hide, but I just can't get to craft the suit for her as of now so any advice is appreciated.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes