RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Sorry i can't find the version in the thread, but is it the 1.0.3.6 version or the previous?
Yes, it should be the version you said, it has a smaller version number than the one in the thread title, i think you have to search for links in previous pages.

NakiTech

Jun 30, 2018
i have biiig question guys, there is the 7Floor ? i played a lot and doesnt succes to get in,, and i see a lot of picture about ''iris'' ? who is her ? she look so wonderfull ahah

and the last question i see in the folder of the game, a scene where cobra put her feet on the noze of the hero and smother him with it, idk how i can see this scene in game.

thanks a lot ~~

• Haha
Reactions: kashmoney

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
i have biiig question guys, there is the 7Floor ?
Still not released
and i see a lot of picture about ''iris'' ? who is her ? she look so wonderfull ahah
She is the F8 warden they released her floor as a Standalone because f7 was not ready.
Here the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/post-6238411
and the last question i see in the folder of the game, a scene where cobra put her feet on the noze of the hero and smother him with it, idk how i can see this scene in game.
That scene was suppose to be added as part of the spring cleaning update but in the end we didn't get it
We are still wating for the Cobra expasion.

Reactions: xman606

NakiTech

Jun 30, 2018
Reactions: Narak8813

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
I got that ending (The PERFECT ending). But for some reason, I just didn't unlock blue Ethan for all dialogues from then on. Some people, when they engage in dialogue with npcs, they do it as a "blue phantom Ethan." Isn't there something else to do?
how do you save tyler

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes