RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 20, 2020
win every fight get the good ending
win every fight until the top floor then lose gets you mind break ending
do the punishment fight and get all scene on the 2 floor and lose to her on the top floor gets the slave ending
and i don't know how to get the fourth ending maybe get all punish scene and win on the top floor
i think that's how i got them if someone could confirm that would be great
i won every fight at first place until the top one ...iv lost it twice and nothing happened

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
i won every fight at first place until the top one ...iv lost it twice and nothing happened
sorry i should have updated it the way you get it is by losing another times over and over and then you get a message before the last fight at the top it give you a message when you talk to her saying game over then say yes

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
oh okay, which ending is it/how do i get that ending?
It's the feet ending do the feet related content for a while[surrender] go to the top floor fight her it should have a message saying do you want a game over hit yes feet ending. I cheated btw but I think this is how you get it

Oct 10, 2019
It's the feet ending do the feet related content for a while[surrender] go to the top floor fight her it should have a message saying do you want a game over hit yes feet ending. I cheated btw but I think this is how you get it
If you mind, could you provide a save, because once she is up on the 3rd floor, I don't think I can do anymore foot scenes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Was the deadline the 17th or so this month or? I remember someone mentioning a deadline..
Edit, scrolled back, apparently 19th? And Koda Boda gotta polish it a-bit.. kind of like mount and blade bannerlord, 6 year polishing :) and after even saying they won't release the content until it's finished, they release it in early access.. TBH those devs are even worse than Boda! I do see similarities, though :).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes