RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Boda just gib us rose's mom silho already
No give us Rose. And be it just that she tries turning on to Lily convincing Ethan to leave the Tower with her because she is from all the females in the tower still those with most rationality and because she has a connection to Ethan no other has.

how do I get puppy gear in the game?
Brcome Scarlets bitch.

Honestly I am interessted how the Rose floor will look because from what I see with Iris, it seems the tower is really taking a toll on Ethan because he is on this floor now regulary having hearts whenever something is erotic or there is stray clothes.
I could imagine that floor will be mixture of him trying to convince him with arguments and doing sugerbread and whip take where she is turning her into his caring Mistress and so if we she can not convince him with reason or force to better leave while there is still a chance that she nudges him being her slave. Because that would be better if he submit to her because the tower made him want to be the property of a woman and if he has to be a slave, he should better go to her, because she will really care for him and make sure he is always safe and healthy and at least treat him like person and so they can be together forever.
Damn now I am horny.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone at least told me why Swan/Crow part 3 half-done build shouldn't be here? I'm just curious now, what the hell had Koda done to be so "mysterious" about it.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
regarding floor 8 i got 3 endings

1. win
2. become a chair (ass)
3. poison (lose your brain or whatever)

what else is there and how to unlock it?

also it kinda sucks that you cant go back to her previous fights after she goes up every floor

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I'm not done with the floor yet, but I like what I see so far. Here are some pros and cons in my opinion"
Pros:
1. The inclusion of the Quartermistress is fantastic and should be expanded on. More floors should have secondary female characters. Warrior's Guild is a shining example of they can massively improve an otherwise mediocre game.
2. Iris is hot, even if she's not quite my type. Her CGs are all well made and have a lot of effort put into them. She has a wide variety of taunts and moves, and all the ones that I've seen are hot. There was never any point at which I felt her appeal was derivative and repetitive, like I did with Karen.
3. The overall design of the floor is cool.
4. I like that the game doesn't railroad you into submitting to Iris. That was my biggest problem with Karen, and my biggest concern going into this floor. I'm still holding out hope that, when this game is complete, there will be a "no-submission" route where the player can play the entire game without ever being humiliated. Karen puts a bit of a damper on that idea, but still.

Cons:
1. I don't like how Iris's fight has three stages. I would like the floor more if the first two stages didn't have combat options and Iris simply cycled between the three similar to how Karen did with her room, her prisoners, and her throne. The Bath and the Bedroom could then serve as a place where the player can go to get new scenes similar how it worked with Eliza's dungeon and Jessica's bedroom.
2. Iris's fight is boring, you just ignore her taunts, spam potions, and beat the fuck out of her.
3. I'm not sure how I feel about the plot twist at the end where it turns out that Rose convinced Iris to throw the fight. I think I would prefer it if Iris went through the same motions as the other Mistresses where she loses, gets angry, powers up, and then the player has the opportunity to fight her at level 2. Sure, it's video gamey, but balances out the sexual humiliation of losing with a rewarding sense of victory.
4. I really, really hope that the floor doesn't get closed off after you beat it like what happened with Karen. That would be disappointing af.

Reactions: Gmaer and Brakalt

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone give me a link for the save file right before iris, i couldn't find it in search.
There's no need for that for F8 right now, as it's a standalone game. You can't import saves until F7 is done and F8 will be added to the full game.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes