RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kusanagi567

Dec 17, 2018
I tried the first time by fighting her normally, I'm trying now after throwing three logs in the fire. Did you lose that battle as well?
I think I did. My all losses playthrough was my first time through so I didn't really take note of exactly what I did.

Also I just went through and ignored all optional fights and had no losses at all. This time I didn't get any ending.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think I did. My all losses playthrough was my first time through so I didn't really take note of exactly what I did.

Also I just went through and ignored all optional fights and had no losses at all. This time I didn't get any ending.
I'm trying now with a win, without a loss in that first fight, so I'll check later you need to also lose that fight while winning the optional ones, to get that first ending.

And yeah, I figured that ignoring the fights won't give you an ending, since I didn't get one either with that method.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
And nothing. Winning the first fight after making the milking bath too hot, winning the three optional fights and the second, but losing the third, still gives no bad ending.

Jul 8, 2020
So editing my previous message:

There are three 'bad endings'
1. Feet ending
2. Ass ending
3. Poison ending

Conditions to unlock (afaik):
- All loss scenes gone through
- Throne room unlocked
- A dominant'stat' (to choose, I think it defaults to feet, ass, then poison otherwise)

What is a dominant stat? So... Go to save editor, find variables 190, 191, 192 (feet, ass, poison respectively) and make one of them larger than the other two. Walk up to joe mama, wullah, you got your ending. How do these variables naturally tick? Most possibily from the types of losses you procure (through legs/ feet, ass, or farts/scat/piss, etc.)

For the 'good ending'...
Just win, seriously it, doesn't matter how much you submit as long as you win by the end. You can even do everything for the bad ending minus to last piece of dialogue submission before the fight.

Tips on how to win:
Certain abilities are block by grapple block, others require insulation (normal stuff). You can also use a submission move to kinda bypass it. The scrolls also help a lot, I'm not too sure *how* they help, but they move everything around and seem to be beneficial. Oh, and also save edit to max attack and health or whatnot if you want.

peace.

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I got the after-life ending by:

1. All loss scenes on bathroom 1
2. All loss scenes on bathroom 2
3. All loss scenes on the room/s
4. Win, just do it. save edit to max attack. get all scrolls and read. save scum till you get 'strike' as an open ability. Be smart and use one of the slave options to evade grapple events.
5. All loss scenes on throne room
(6. You can also just save edit and flick all the switches for those loss events. i.e. "Pantyhose torture triggered" then just blast to throne room and 'lose' [you'll see the option easily enough])

Another ending:

1. Blast your way through room 1
2. Blast your way through room/s (may wish to lose once to get the anti-grapple slave ability in fights [intended? not too sure])
3. Get yo shit (elder scrolls), get a moth priest (your fucking fingers) and read those damn things
4. Just win, ez.
5. Win the last fight as well

tl;dr

Save edit to max attack (unless pussy), read scrolls (get them for that matter, it's not hard), and lose at least once to get the loss-born ability of evading the shit out of grapples (FUCK GRAPPLES, unless you're purposely surrending, then FUCK GRAPPLES still anyway).

I'm legally two years old it seems
I'll try that for the losing everything end. Still don't know how to trigger the winning optional battles ending, and the fourth ending.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
What kind of design the final boss should be?

I don´t think that you can be more intimidating that Karen with only humans features
Maybe she will be something more kingly but we already have a Pharaon.
I am thinking that it will be CEO style or Goddess style
It will be a futa. It will be a fucking futa or a huge ass male you know the alpha type.

• Sad
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Jul 8, 2020
I'll try that for the losing everything end. Still don't know how to trigger the winning optional battles ending, and the fourth ending.
Read my edited message my man. I went through optional battles and there was nothing different. Personal opinion: Only the feet ending was good. The best part of the floor was the loss cg's and scenes rather than the over-arching game devices or whatnot

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
So editing my previous message:

There are three 'bad endings'
1. Feet ending
2. Ass ending
3. Poison ending

Conditions to unlock (afaik):
- All loss scenes gone through
- Throne room unlocked
- A dominant'stat' (to choose, I think it defaults to feet, ass, then poison otherwise)

What is a dominant stat? So... Go to save editor, find variables 190, 191, 192 (feet, ass, poison respectively) and make one of them larger than the other two. Walk up to joe mama, wullah, you got your ending. How do these variables naturally tick? Most possibily from the types of losses you procure (through legs/ feet, ass, or farts/scat/piss, etc.)

For the 'good ending'...
Just win, seriously it, doesn't matter how much you submit as long as you win by the end. You can even do everything for the bad ending minus to last piece of dialogue submission before the fight.

Tips on how to win:
Certain abilities are block by grapple block, others require insulation (normal stuff). You can also use a submission move to kinda bypass it. The scrolls also help a lot, I'm not too sure *how* they help, but they move everything around and seem to be beneficial. Oh, and also save edit to max attack and health or whatnot if you want.

peace.
Thank you! What save editor allows you to modify those variables?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So what content is still missing beside F7 and Swann Crow Part Three?
I remember the Spring Cleaning where we should get additional scenes for Yvonne and Cobra and from the way it is written it seems there should be still another Lily update. Latter may be my own wishful thinking though.
Anything else?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
For people who don't want to login into GDrive.
I've extracted 8F 1.01 , decrypted images (Graphics\Pictures) and posted on mega.

BTW, this standalone game runs on android through JoiPlay! Just tried it myself, not sure if everything works properly, but it runs, unlike main ToT game.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Strange enough, it always give me the afterlife ending, even if I made ass and feet higher then poison.

Edit: it works if you close the game, but doesn't if the game was open when you edit the files, apparently.
Could you share your save?

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
complete garbage iris atacks cannot be blocked its impossible to beat her or steuggle its frustrating and shit the fights in this game have olways been bad but holy shit this another level

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes