RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
win every fight get the good ending
win every fight until the top floor then lose gets you mind break ending
do the punishment fight and get all scene on the 2 floor and lose to her on the top floor gets the slave ending
and i don't know how to get the fourth ending maybe get all punish scene and win on the top floor
i think that's how i got them if someone could confirm that would be great
See, I did that for the mind break, and it didn't get me anything. Maybe I should try to re-do it without doing any of the quartermistress stuff?
With punishement, do you mean the one based on turning the milk bath too hot?

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
What did the other link have? I clicked on it earlier but didn't download it. The version number was higher than the current version and it was around 300 mb compared to the 8f being 700 mb.
It was a half-done Swan/Crow part 3 update, i started to play it thinking it was 8F, get mad thinking i need to play that part again and proceeded to delete it, now im crying cause i cant download it again ;(

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
It was a half-done Swan/Crow part 3 update, i started to play it thinking it was 8F, get mad thinking i need to play that part again and proceeded to delete it, now im crying cause i cant download it again ;(
It's for the best. That build shouldn't have been here in the first place.

If anyone else has it please keep it for yourself.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I got the good ending, and I wonder how F10 and 11 will work, given what was said at the end, since Rose wants to stop or prevent her mother to enslave Ethan. Given that her mother is the final boss, would Rose have a role after her own floor?

While I like Iris a lot (although I hope to unlock the other endings), I didn’t like much the fact that once again, Ethan didn’t really win, as she was holding back. I didn’t mind with Karen as she was clearly going to appear later on, but this is the third character already that did that. Bo could’ve worked the plot in a way, to
build up Ethan’s power. Hopefully he’ll do that with Karen.

While it won’t be happening for months, I’m curious to see Koda’s ideas to extend this floor. I’d like if he’d add a submission path as the other villainesses.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
I got the good ending, and I wonder how F10 and 11 will work, given what was said at the end, since Rose wants to stop or prevent her mother to enslave Ethan. Given that her mother is the final boss, would Rose have a role after her own floor?

While I like Iris a lot (although I hope to unlock the other endings), I didn’t like much the fact that once again, Ethan didn’t really win, as she was holding back. I didn’t mind with Karen as she was clearly going to appear later on, but this is the third character already that did that. Bo could’ve worked the plot in a way, to
build up Ethan’s power. Hopefully he’ll do that with Karen.

While it won’t be happening for months, I’m curious to see Koda’s ideas to extend this floor. I’d like if he’d add a submission path as the other villainesses.
Everyone since floor 5 has been holding back. Cobra is just pretending.

Reactions: Gokudera

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Save after the third battle, please? :S
You can’t save after this fight, as the game is standalone, and the saves won’t be imported to the full game. You’ll have to beat Iris again once F7 is released and F8 is added to the full game.

Aug 27, 2018
Could one of you guys write me a small report on the final boss, like a small wiki page or smn based on the informations obtained until now? I'm really curious to know and I don't know If I'll get to that info by myself since I'm a noob (pics are welcome if there are). I can slap nuts as a reward

snaxxter

Nov 8, 2018
Actually pretty good update and lots of content ,i enjoyed everything and it took him like what 3 months for this? I just wish Bo could handle more stuff on his own ....

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how exactly do you get the bad endings? I tried to win the first two fights without doing anything else, and still, when I lost in the third one I still didn't get a bad ending.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes