RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
yes we know
fuckin newbies acting up now ''i tOld yOu gUyS''
this has been normal for 2 years we don't expect anything from koda that's why nobody here supports them on patreon so calm down anything you wanna post has already been posted 200 pages ago 20x times so there's nothing new for you to say

Who cares about F7? As far as I am concerned, TOT is finished. It's all about HELLFIRE 2: Jessica's Revenge now.
as the official community manager for any hellfire related content i have to shut down this rumor hellfire will never have any jessica involvement

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
yes we know
this has been normal for 2 years we don't expect anything from koda that's why nobody here supports them on patreon so calm down anything you wanna post has already been posted 200 pages ago 20x times so there's nothing new for you to say

as the official community manager for any hellfire related content i have to shut down this rumor hellfire will never have any jessica involvement
im legitimatly hipeful that someday a group of fans as a joke will unironically make hellfire real and make it better then tot and have it releasse on time

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: name002

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
im legitimatly hipeful that someday a group of fans as a joke will unironically make hellfire real and make it better then tot and have it releasse on time
Bo Wei announcing that he was unironically working on Hellfire would be funny, but not surprising.
who you calling a shitposter?
1628906710548.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Jessica is healthy at any size ;)
Did Jessica sit on your face to make you say that? lol

While we are approaching the third anniversary of the first announcement of 7F, Level:0 blew out a candle for its first anniversary: it was supposed to come out on August 2020. I have never seen such laughable game-development in any kind of game.
(Un)Happy anniversary!

Who cares about F7? As far as I am concerned, TOT is finished. It's all about HELLFIRE 2: Jessica's Revenge now.
Boda are idiots to take on such a big project as Hellfire while we are still waiting for F7. Given all that HellFire will offer, it will likely add another 3 year delay before finishing ToT.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
At this point, we've reached the point where the loop we went through has created bedrock. Everyone is tired of yelling at Boda as they make boneheaded decisions after boneheaded decision. Plus the well has been wrung dry at this point as everyone is clearly sick of Koda's shit but unless someone does something clearly stupid like suing of mass flagging their pateron (something I do not condone) there's nothing more to do or meme about. You can only whip a stubborn mule so many times before your amusement dissappears as you realize it's not going to change its ways anytime soon.

Give it a rest

At this point, you might as well touch grass, explore the rest of F95, do something.

I'm going on about how tame Iris is compared to the rest
Because of this how about a bet without nothing to win except the claim that you could forsee the future.

What will come out first?
Rose or Kaori?

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
yes we know

Are you calling me a newbie? I've been following this game longer than you, you cunt.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
my money is on her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That Hellfire would be faster is not wondering. What I am about is, gonna Koda despite 2-3 years (how long is F7 actually delayed?) development time still not able to complete one floor no matter how big it is then Bo Wei manage to create the last 3 semibig floors?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes