RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
I like the people complaining about my post. You guys fall into bo wei and kodas trap each time then complain about it. The content we get is good but holy shit I remember when Koda and Bo would actually be held accountable for their blatent scamming. I guess the long con always works huh... Remember level 0 guys?

Imagine being surprised that F7 isn't coming out anytime soon, at this point I'm starting to think you guys are more retarded than Koda.
This.

• Angry
Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
I like the people complaining about my post. You guys fall into bo wei and kodas trap each time then complain about it. The content we get is good but holy shit I remember when Koda and Bo would actually be held accountable for their blatent scamming. I guess the long con always works huh... Remember level 0 guys?
What's with the unwarranted sense of superiority? No one is falling for anything. No one is giving them money.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
does someone know why f7 was not reased for so much and realesed diferent proyects insted? i mean, there was like 4 spinoffs games (tiffanys trap, always in debt, hellfall, hollow mansion), 4 side mistress (crow, swan, claus, jessica), realese of floor 8 and now some images of floor 9, why are bowei and koda so affraid of 7floor? it has a curse or what?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
does someone know why f7 was not reased for so much and realesed diferent proyects insted? i mean, there was like 4 spinoffs games (tiffanys trap, always in debt, hellfall, hollow mansion), 4 side mistress (crow, swan, claus, jessica), realese of floor 8 and now some images of floor 9, why are bowei and koda so affraid of 7floor? it has a curse or what?
basically koda is to blame they became overambitious after 6F and planned way too much for 7F overcomplicating the code by a lot and i assume losing the interest into fixing the errors and bugs to move forward with 7F so they just released side content instead so basically 7F is this mountain of work that koda is too lazy to work on

Reactions: Konstantinus

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
At least some of the side projects had the excuse of letting Ko Wei practice implementing features they intended to add to ToT.
I've never seen any of the side project's mechanics bleed into ToT. Besides the multiple endings and the fact that Ethan is even more of a player insert than he originally was.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I've never seen any of the side project's mechanics bleed into ToT. Besides the multiple endings and the fact that Ethan is even more of a player insert than he originally was.
i find the sub metter in wg more interestingthen tot i also liked the hypnosis videogame in olways in dept..i think they should just drop tot for now and focuson small but tight projects they are clearly more passionate for them

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
I think the problem is that they've been promising something for over a year at least with floor 7 but have failed to deliver when they have ample time to. im not saying what they're doing is exactly like what Yandere Dev did with his game but there ARE some parallels

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Whenever I see this under last answered I for moment hope it means F7 is finally here.
Or that Koda in his procrastination decided to make another Lily content out of nowhere.
Right now I wonder if this game is done, if a fan will take it on himself to expand the game even more and faster where Boda took Germanspeed.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
basically koda is to blame they became overambitious after 6F and planned way too much for 7F overcomplicating the code by a lot and i assume losing the interest into fixing the errors and bugs to move forward with 7F so they just released side content instead so basically 7F is this mountain of work that koda is too lazy to work on
This is mostly true but slightly off. Bo specifically was the one to over-complicate the floor in the first place, and left a lot more to piece together to make the floor make sense than usual and he's since said that it was a mistake. Then I assume Koda just kept losing interest with the convoluted task and turned toward less headache-inducing ones and kept doing that ad infinitum. The impression I've got while talking to him lately though is that the avalanche of bad press about 7F has caught up to him and he's getting through it, fucking finally.
I've never seen any of the side project's mechanics bleed into ToT
To be fair there have been very few ToT updates since those side projects so there hasn't really been much opportunity lmao. The journal mechanic will be in there eventually for example but integrating something like that when 7F still isn't done would be pretty hard to justify.
the fact that Ethan is even more of a player insert than he originally was.
Holy shit that drives me insane. It's bad enough just on its own but the fact that the first 6 floors have Ethan being a character and then he suddenly becomes a blank slate is so awful. I've argued with Koda about this a bunch of times, even as recently as a couple of days ago, and I'll be arguing it until I die of a brain aneurysm.

We sat down in VC a few days back and I made a few new components for him to work with and the last one I did was a cleaner version of Swan's ping-pong QTE thing. When I tested it I used 8F which I haven't played, and Ethan saying fucking /nothing/ when entering the floor had me screaming internally. Man was chatty as shit for 6 floors and now he's a mute! Where's his personality! Aaaaaa

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Holy shit that drives me insane. It's bad enough just on its own but the fact that the first 6 floors have Ethan being a character and then he suddenly becomes a blank slate is so awful. I've argued with Koda about this a bunch of times, even as recently as a couple of days ago, and I'll be arguing it until I die of a brain aneurysm.

We sat down in VC a few days back and I made a few new components for him to work with and the last one I did was a cleaner version of Swan's ping-pong QTE thing. When I tested it I used 8F which I haven't played, and Ethan saying fucking /nothing/ when entering the floor had me screaming internally. Man was chatty as shit for 6 floors and now he's a mute! Where's his personality! Aaaaaa
It's definitely one of the worst aspects of 8F, one thing I like about Tot is that Ethan actually has a personality and flare to him unlike a lot of other femdom games. I'm hoping it's a one off thing but I worry that Bo might keep simplifying his character to help streamline ToT releases and finish the game off.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
It's definitely one of the worst aspects of 8F, one thing I like about Tot is that Ethan actually has a personality and flare to him unlike a lot of other femdom games. I'm hoping it's a one off thing but I worry that Bo might keep simplifying his character to help streamline ToT releases and finish the game off.
I have to agree with you two. The banter between Ethan and the wardens were cool parts of the earlier floors, 3F especially. Eliza's storytimes are some of Koda's best work.

A woman monologuing to you about how her B.O. is going to mindbreak you can only stay compelling for so long to be honest.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes