RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
We need a disinterested Ethan. Who couldn't be arsed to the point that he just lets the tower people do what they want within an extent. I present, God-Tier Ethan
An Ethan so kinky that he is desensitized to all the things the wardens do to him. That would be one pervy MC... Perhaps that is why we don't see a lot of games with older MCs in these game's universes?

sigma male ethan
Would that be like an Ethan going down his own path? I keep seeing this term "Sigma male" and it sounds like some made up Tumblr science.

i wish we coild just submit from world go like ethan is a trained puppy as soon as a villianes start ti have her monolouge just have the option to kneel and kiss her shoes
Or her butt. Ethan is a good boy :)

Reactions: fanboi and lakano

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Would that be like an Ethan going down his own path? I keep seeing this term "Sigma male" and it sounds like some made up Tumblr science.
typical beta male behaviour talking down sigma males on the internet because you can't get into the yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jul 8, 2020
nahh i wouldn't do it twice in a row trust me bro
Was it worth losing my pride as an internet netizen to get a copy of the game?
Hell yeah. (p.s. big thank you!)

Am also going through and machine translating everything. Would be so much easier if translator++ decided to translate from traditional chinese instead of japanese. God bless the engine anyway, wouldn't be able to do anything to make the game playable for me otherwise.

(Will take three hours? Would be much shorter if not the fact that I gotta do family stuff for two of them before finishing. If anybody else wants to translate faster, go ahead)

Last edited:
Reactions: YugataKisu

papey

Sep 7, 2017
pretty much from what i read after seeing so many sigma grindset memes it's "introverted alpha male"

then again i think all of these greek alphabet letter male things are not worth thinking about in any serious way the sigma thing is just funny af to me

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
pretty much from what i read after seeing so many sigma grindset memes it's "introverted alpha male"
Sigma male memes can represent a sigma male as anything from introverted 'alpha' to being just a batshit insane person with absolutely no hesitation or remorse. The beauty of the meme is that it highlights the very thin line between being a ludicrously confident beacon of our fucked culture's idea of masculinity and being a twisted psychopath. Take an unorthodox mindset, ramp the confidence up well past 100%, remove any and all consideration for others and bam, sigma male meme. It really works with anything and it's the best meme the internet's had for a while.

Ethan as a sigma male beats every tower warden first go using weapons made by the monks while they're still locked up. When he gets the key, he doesn't bother unlocking their cells and immediately moves to the next floor. Tells beta Eliza that her religion is cope. Tells Jessica that she'd be a clown without the outfit, immediately leaves without challenging her. Actively poisons the monks in 6.5F to determine if Swan is legit or not. Sigma male grindset #334 don't let another dojo ruin your mojo

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
the best examples for sigma males: Ross Kemp, Keanu Reeves, Clint Eastwood, YugataKisu, James Bond, Patrick Bateman
it's cool that guys now have their own form of astrology

Last edited:
Reactions: theauto4matic4

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
typical beta male behaviour talking down sigma males on the internet because you can't get into the yourself
true sigma males wouldent even bother with women just mog on some cute submissive twinks get them to swoon over your muscels

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Sigma male memes can represent a sigma male as anything from introverted 'alpha' to being just a batshit insane person with absolutely no hesitation or remorse. The beauty of the meme is that it highlights the very thin line between being a ludicrously confident beacon of our fucked culture's idea of masculinity and being a twisted psychopath. Take an unorthodox mindset, ramp the confidence up well past 100%, remove any and all consideration for others and bam, sigma male meme. It really works with anything and it's the best meme the internet's had for a while.

Ethan as a sigma male beats every tower warden first go using weapons made by the monks while they're still locked up. When he gets the key, he doesn't bother unlocking their cells and immediately moves to the next floor. Tells beta Eliza that her religion is cope. Tells Jessica that she'd be a clown without the outfit, immediately leaves without challenging her. Actively poisons the monks in 6.5F to determine if Swan is legit or not. Sigma male grindset #334 don't let another dojo ruin your mojo
i love it thank you

Jul 8, 2020
BO WEI side-game adventurer thing. (The title is fucked and the mtl title is... also fucked)

Alrighty, I'm a tad bit later than I promised but oh well. The spirit of Koda is clearly with me today.

What this is:
- A MTL + some text-wrapping and editing
- The entire game is literally 10 minutes.

What this isn't:
- Fucken finished, there's a bit of weird text that I haven't mtl'd yet for the fact that they're not that important and that I couldn't be fucked looking through the 6k lines of 'system' text.
- Some of the words are fucked, like really fucked. Off the top of my head "Satoru", "Miss Ben", "liangxiao..." comes to mind. I'll fix this tomorrow sometime if I figure them out.
- It's MTL, grammar is out the window (But I fixed capitalisation, hurray me)

NEW MEGA LINK:

Big thanks to YugatsuKisu for providing the base game. And also thanks to Koda for not touching it, so it could come out faster. Hah.

I'll try to work more on the translation editing tomorrow. Expect the english to make more sense when it does. May as well wait for that if you want to fap instead of laughing at the standard of english present (said from a barely-literate individual).
EDIT: Playing through the game... Yeah wait, some of the phrases make zero sense.
EDIT 2: Broken script already detected... I thought the mtl would at least keep it alive, fuck me. (the new mega link fixes this)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes