RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
BO WEI side-game adventurer thing. (The title is fucked and the mtl title is... also fucked)

Alrighty, I'm a tad bit later than I promised but oh well. The spirit of Koda is clearly with me today.

What this is:
- A MTL + some text-wrapping and editing

What this isn't:
- Fucken finished, there's a bit of weird text that I haven't mtl'd yet for the fact that they're not that important and that I couldn't be fucked looking through the 6k lines of 'system' text.
- Some of the words are fucked, like really fucked. Off the top of my head "Satoru", "Miss Ben", "liangxiao..." comes to mind. I'll fix this tomorrow sometime if I figure them out.
- It's MTL, grammar is out the window (But I fixed capitalisation, hurray me)

Mega

Big thanks to YugatsuKisu for providing the base game. And also thanks to Koda for not touching it, so it could come out faster. Hah.

I'll try to work more on the translation editing tomorrow. Expect the english to make more sense when it does. May as well wait for that if you want to fap instead of laughing at the standard of english present (said from a barely-literate individual).
You have already worked harder than Koda this month

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I converted Bahamut and Co walkthru to Tiddly wiki format, just unzip and open the HTML in a browser.

It's good to Karen and Clause, need details to add for Crow, Swann, and Jessica so if anyone has that walkthrough, would be appreciated.

Note: Tiddlywiki is editable but without some extension most browsers won't easily save the changes. If you want to use it without constantly working around that you'll want to install one.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
I honestly have no idea how Bo still has patrons at this point. Not only they paid for delays for 3+ years straight but then the guy even released a new game on another platform, leaving them in the dark.

And here I thought Koda was the only asshole in the team. Jesus Christ.
for real, making a fanbox to release exclusive stuff there while u got a patreon for all of this in the first place is just extremely sketchy and i hope people start bringing that up in the discord

Jul 8, 2021
for real, making a fanbox to release exclusive stuff there while u got a patreon for all of this in the first place is just extremely sketchy and i hope people start bringing that up in the discord
They wont. If you ever feel like just subbing to Bo for a discord link and then unsubbing you will see that his discord fans are literal drones. Brainless and will literally tell koda "its ok bby girls, take your time :3" once he announces his 9th consecutive delay in a row

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
They wont. If you ever feel like just subbing to Bo for a discord link and then unsubbing you will see that his discord fans are literal drones. Brainless and will literally tell koda "its ok bby girls, take your time :3" once he announces his 9th consecutive delay in a row

This guy complained about it (screenshot translates to "more spending"). Also I've been told some other chinese guy wrote him something that roughly translates to "fuck your mom".

That's all the backlash I know of, and nothing from the english speaking crowd. I think that's because the english speakers have been there long enough that all the people with actual balls have left, leaving all drones behind, as badwulf said.

Not to mention how that game was short af. There were like 4 scenes or so, or I'm missing something.
It will be expanded in the future. Bastard wants people subscribing to pixiv too.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wait so this is BoWeis new game?
I thought Yugata Kisu is doing a big trolling with doing some sketches, copypasting the female laugh and then filling speach bubbles with a Lorem Ipsum in her motherlanguage.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
that guy has the sigma male grindset
barges into ToT discord
''fuck your mother''
refuses to elaborate further
leaves

on a serious note that game is nothing i dont even know why he made it probably a 4 hour project i literally paid those 2 bucks just to do the rick roll

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
So Bo releases a new side game out of nowhere and makes people pay for it more money by releasing it only on Fanbox; all of this while 7F, Level:0 and Crow Part 3 have been delayed for an indefinite amount of time and there are still some people defending him. I never defend piracy of content on sale but at this point I feel like it's more than justified to not give him more money after months of disappointments.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
BO WEI side-game adventurer thing. (The title is fucked and the mtl title is... also fucked)

Alrighty, I'm a tad bit later than I promised but oh well. The spirit of Koda is clearly with me today.

What this is:
- A MTL + some text-wrapping and editing
- The entire game is literally 10 minutes.

What this isn't:
- Fucken finished, there's a bit of weird text that I haven't mtl'd yet for the fact that they're not that important and that I couldn't be fucked looking through the 6k lines of 'system' text.
- Some of the words are fucked, like really fucked. Off the top of my head "Satoru", "Miss Ben", "liangxiao..." comes to mind. I'll fix this tomorrow sometime if I figure them out.
- It's MTL, grammar is out the window (But I fixed capitalisation, hurray me)

Mega

NEW MEGA LINK: Mega

Big thanks to YugatsuKisu for providing the base game. And also thanks to Koda for not touching it, so it could come out faster. Hah.

I'll try to work more on the translation editing tomorrow. Expect the english to make more sense when it does. May as well wait for that if you want to fap instead of laughing at the standard of english present (said from a barely-literate individual).
EDIT: Playing through the game... Yeah wait, some of the phrases make zero sense.
EDIT 2: Broken script already detected... I thought the mtl would at least keep it alive, fuck me. (the new mega link fixes this)
Can you post the pictures of the side game? i downloaded it and it has ransomware.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Regardless of the duration,work ecc ecc
it's just a huge middle finger to patrons that are subscriving for years not only they don't know anything about this side
you want the game: pay for fanbox.
oh sorry forget to tell you the game is only in cinese if you want it in eng you need to make an mtl or you need to find a good souls to translate to a comprensible language because
i couldn't do like with heelfall.

Dam I've seen a lot of bullshit in 3 years but this is a low blow,and the Discord as usual gave its best,silence.
the only one who had the courage to tell the truth was our holefiller.

This side is 5-10 min long and you don't want to transalte and give it to patrons? Come on

Last edited:

dmt189

Aug 12, 2021
I've been reading these comments for quit awhile now and I truly understand you guys but i have to admit, at least they're not like the creator FWFS creator of "Goddess of Trampling". It took those guys a year to make another post and even then the post is "Goddess of Trampling 1.2 almost done" lol.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
7F, Level:0 and Crow Part 3
That's the key though. Bo Wei's parts on all three of those are reportedly finished, or at least at a point where Koda needs to add his part before Bo can continue. Not defending Bo Wei's actions with this recent load of crap, but the projects that are currently in stasis are there because of Koda's laziness, not Bo Wei.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Regardless of the duration,work ecc ecc
it's just a huge middle finger to patrons that are subscriving for years not only they don't know anything about this side
you want the game: pay for fanbox.
oh sorry forget to tell you the game is only in cinese if you want it in eng you need to make an mtl or you need to find a good souls to translate to a comprensible language because
i couldn't do like with heelfall.

Dam I've seen a lot of bullshit in 3 years but this is a low blow,and the Discord as usual gave its best,silence.
the only one who had the courage to tell the truth was our holefiller.

This side is 5-10 min long and you don't want to transalte and give it to patrons? Come on
For real. If he can release this in chinese and expects us to translate it, might as well give us the ToT updates.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes