RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jan 2, 2020
Hello comrades,its nice to see that even after months this whole situation is still a shitshow,im inviting y'all to join the thread about Kingdom of Deception which is in a similar situation of perpetual stagnation BUT worry not! We have memes and cookies over there.

Do you want to know more?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Hello comrades,its nice to see that even after months this whole situation is still a shitshow,im inviting y'all to join the thread about Kingdom of Deception which is in a similar situation of perpetual stagnation BUT worry not! We have memes and cookies over there.

Do you want to know more?
our memes are better

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
My duded has koda ever made personal projects like bowei does? Really curious to see if he done anything
No. He just took over everything what Bo Wei started for "improving". And while he really improved it, it took so long that other guys in that time would have done the improvement and the main game programming.
Which is the reason that after all these years we still do not have F7 and why I start to believe Bo Wei will be done with F10 before Koda finish F7. Mayby Bo Wei is taking then all the additions for F10 too and mayby let someone work for free to do another Lily chapter so just Koda is going on his lazy ass and finish F7.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
No. He just took over everything what Bo Wei started for "improving". And while he really improved it, it took so long that other guys in that time would have done the improvement and the main game programming.
Which is the reason that after all these years we still do not have F7 and why I start to believe Bo Wei will be done with F10 before Koda finish F7. Mayby Bo Wei is taking then all the additions for F10 too and mayby let someone work for free to do another Lily chapter so just Koda is going on his lazy ass and finish F7.
Koda a fucking parasyte

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I told y'all that Koda isn't working on 7F. It was just a prank, it's not gonna come out. He's too busy beating his meat while he gets paid.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
holy shit mother of god Bo stopped using Jessica's foot template for Karen!! That stupid reused foot just about ruined 8F and all of HeelFall for me.
I think it was Swan's template, not Jessica's. And Jessica's foot template is actually Theresa's.

overlord2311

Mar 8, 2021
I have to update my computer and all my files are loss. Could anyone upload their saves I don't really have the time to start over again.

w889990

May 24, 2021
hello everyone i have a problem i hope you guys want to help me.

I can't beat Iris F8 while she's in the shower, the first time you play the game. I can't beat she fast, she has 4000 HP, which is constantly drinking HP. I've tried using SAVE EDITOR web, and it doesn't work, do you guys have any CHEAT suggestions? or save data that can help me? I don't have much time to play games, thank you very much.

Reactions: Apice

rebecca151242

Oct 7, 2020
hello everyone i have a problem i hope you guys want to help me.

I can't beat Iris F8 while she's in the shower, the first time you play the game. I can't beat she fast, she has 4000 HP, which is constantly drinking HP. I've tried using SAVE EDITOR web, and it doesn't work, do you guys have any CHEAT suggestions? or save data that can help me? I don't have much time to play games, thank you very much.
Try this

w889990

May 24, 2021
1629430447246.png

hello everyone, is this the end of the game? or i missed some part of the game? why can't I choose 2 parts of the mission???

if I missed something, can you tell me what I missed and if it's not a hassle, can you send the save data? thanks

w889990

May 24, 2021
does anyone have a Tower of Trample 8F Standalone 1.0.3.6 file that can be downloaded for free?
is Tower of Trample 8F Standalone 1.0.3.6 different from ToT 8F Standalone 1.0.1 version??? if there is a difference, what is it? thank you very much

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
News from patreon:
View attachment 1360294

CG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:added 1 more cg for karen
Wow, these Karen images are beautiful :love: I've never gone for traditional dominatrixes but Karen here might change that at this rate! The POV of her facesitting and her lounging on her throne with her zipper open are simply irresistible.

He has such tiny feet compared to the girls. Out of curiosity, has anyone figured out the cannon size of his... You know?

I think it was Swan's template, not Jessica's. And Jessica's foot template is actually Theresa's.
I never played Always in Debt but if that's true, I will never see Jessica and Swan the same way again.

Sounds like karen will be ready for december at this pace
Sadly that might be true. Perhaps the update will be called "Season's beatings".

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes