RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
I think it was Swan's template, not Jessica's. And Jessica's foot template is actually Theresa's.
I was originally thinking of Bo reusing bare soles, but while investigating I found that you're absolutely right Bo has reused nylon/hosed feet far more than Jessica's bare soles!

I've attached what I believe (I might be wrong on some of the hosed feet) are instances in which Bo reused a template (not that there's anything bad about that at all):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I forgot karen also uses the same hose texture but I'm too lazy to go and grab it :(

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nicknicola

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I was originally thinking of Bo reusing bare soles, but while investigating I found that you're absolutely right Bo has reused nylon/hosed feet far more than Jessica's bare soles!

I've attached what I believe (I might be wrong on some of the hosed feet) are instances in which Bo reused a template (not that there's anything bad about that at all):

EDIT: I forgot karen also uses the same hose texture but I'm too lazy to go and grab it :(
Oh right, both bare feet, and nyloned soles have been reused a lot of times.
I bet this saves a lot of time for Bo but it also takes away a lot from the characters ngl.

Sanitizerzzzz

Aug 1, 2021
hello everyone i have a problem i hope you guys want to help me.

I can't beat Iris F8 while she's in the shower, the first time you play the game. I can't beat she fast, she has 4000 HP, which is constantly drinking HP. I've tried using SAVE EDITOR web, and it doesn't work, do you guys have any CHEAT suggestions? or save data that can help me? I don't have much time to play games, thank you very much.
Can you send me the link from where you got the version for the 8th floor
mine only has upto crow

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Its there any savegame for this game for download, or game guide, its always the same ending, thx in advance!
It's always the same ending. It's a really short game, should take like, 15 minutes to complete. I think a guide would be overkill...

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Bruh that game is like 10 minutes long and there's no grinding or fighting mechanism at all, you can just download it and beat it. The game file isn't big either.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
So does this mean Bo Wei started to publish short games? I wouldn't find another explanation for him making a pixiv.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes