RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks buddy. While i don't doubt about your kindness, my anti-virus told me there is a virus in the game folder. Impossible for me to play it, does anyone have the same issue ?
wait what is this new game is it a shitpost or actually a virus ?

fonel

Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask a few elementary questions.

I want to make an RPGmaker and a Ren'py game on femdom, especially for those with extreme kinks and set up a patreon page to help me develop this game. The reason behind being filling the niche I find in other erotic femdom games, doing something I enjoy and hopefully creating an income to help with my education. I would want to invest some money into this first but since finance is also the problem itself, here are my questions:

Is it ok(legal) to use a pirated version of RPGmaker MV if I intend to keep the game solely on patreon and therefore I would not be selling it and would just be getting support for what I do, providing links for the game I make for the supporters.?

Is it ok to utilize programs such as Poser Pro pirated again to integrate the images/scenes/assets into the game I'm trying to make either on Ren'py or Rpgmaker MV?

Is it ok to utilize and benefit from the studio editors of games such as Honey Select 2 to create scenes and model out the characters for the game and use Honey Select Studio camera shoots for the game?

Finally, if all the above are deemed not ok, is it ok to use screenshots for characters and scenes I stage on Honey Select Studio, and then trace them into drawings on photoshop by hand, would it be ok then to create and earn patreon money on such a game?

I'm really sorry I'm kinda new to how things work with these kinds of stuff, so pardon my ignorance and thank you all in advance for your replies.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: 1737740514

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

I want to make an RPGmaker and a Ren'py game on femdom, especially for those with extreme kinks and set up a patreon page to help me develop this game. The reason behind being filling the niche I find in other erotic femdom games, doing something I enjoy and hopefully creating an income to help with my education. I would want to invest some money into this first but since finance is also the problem itself, here are my questions:

Is it ok(legal) to use a pirated version of RPGmaker MV if I intend to keep the game solely on patreon and therefore I would not be selling it and would just be getting support for what I do, providing links for the game I make for the supporters.?

Is it ok to utilize programs such as Poser Pro pirated again to integrate the images/scenes/assets into the game I'm trying to make either on Ren'py or Rpgmaker MV?

Is it ok to utilize and benefit from the studio editors of games such as Honey Select 2 to create scenes and model out the characters for the game and use Honey Select Studio camera shoots for the game?

Finally, if all the above are deemed not ok, is it ok to use screenshots for characters and scenes I stage on Honey Select Studio, and then trace them into drawings on photoshop by hand, would it be ok then to create and earn patreon money on such a game?

I'm really sorry I'm kinda new to how things work with these kinds of stuff, so pardon my ignorance and thank you all in advance for your replies.

Have a nice day!
I would say pirate whatever you can't afford to buy. I think it's legally a grey area as long as you are not directly selling the game using stolen assets. I get the idea that a lot of devs making these kinds of games are using assets or programs that they didn't pay for. Worst case scenario, you get a Cease and Desist order and have to shut down the Patreon page. I don't think they'll send the leg-breakers after you.

fonel

Nov 22, 2019
I would say pirate whatever you can't afford to buy. I think it's legally a grey area as long as you are not directly selling the game using stolen assets. I get the idea that a lot of devs making these kinds of games are using assets or programs that they didn't pay for. Worst case scenario, you get a Cease and Desist order and have to shut down the Patreon page. I don't think they'll send the leg-breakers after you.
Pheeeeww.... thank you soooo much. Yeah I never intend to sell it directly, I just want to make a game that pushes my specific kink buttons and share it with others who enjoy the same kind of stuff, in return of patreon support of course I gotta pay for my education. I was just a bit unsure about using Honey Select 2 Studio since it is itself directly an erotic game but using it would work wonders in terms of aesthetics for the game.

Thank you very much for replying! I hope to make a game that can fit in this genre.

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
so i just defeated karen and crow though a bunch of grinding and when i tried going up the stairs i got told the games on a break so i came here to check for other games the creators made and found out about an extra floor battled swan a few times to trigger an event but no progression is happening and i really dont trust her or swan since it seems like swan applies poison while treating the wounds i should mention the run im trying im just choosing to submit to those i really like so far thats just lily,scarlet and miss claus not that i dislike others i just try to play genuinely on the first playthough to basically to emulate my response to the game and after im done work my way back to see what i missed.

Anyway does anyone know how to get to the next floor or have a save avalible im on the currant version so it should be fine currantly a level thirty something from grinding to beat crow and karen (i mean surrvive karen lol) should i go back and lose to crow or karen because it seems like thats what the game wants but i want to play for my own benifit my greed and pride often outweighs my lust in these games since i want submisson to be earned though character or character building (which is why i like lily) so i work hard to get what i want in them (by that i mean grind lily with thunder fist for 2 hours with music in the background and finishing with leveling from claus) anyway got way too off topic just have a lot to say about the game had to say so any known ways of continueing or is it something else if so id grateful for a link if possible might not be allowed or something because they limited it a limited audience

w889990

May 24, 2021

Have a nice day!

I agree with Bahamut, more or less my answer with him. but I just wanted to add a little.

many femdom games have good image quality and original work, but I found very little story development and good words and sentences to represent the act of domination.

just an example for the narrative section:
for example there is a young man who is serving his girlfriend by kissing her feet, the man's words are just like this: hmmmm this smell is very good, I become aroused

the good ones in my opinion: hmmm her feet are very sweaty, all the sweat collects between her legs, her soft and small feet feel in my mouth, it smells like cheese but the texture of the soft stockings makes me more aroused. Her white legs with black nail polish make me even more horny.

Then the development of a complex and interesting story is also important...
then the no less important part is where players can distinguish each existing character, you must be able to make players hope for existing characters,
you can add sound effects, such as BO WEI and KODA, if you can add more interesting female voices, and don't forget to add character and character to the women in the game.

That's pretty much my opinion. In the past, I also wanted to think about making games like BO WEI, but I'm currently still busy with studying psychology majoring in college. thank you.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020

Have a nice day!
first off for some reason most people hate rpg maker and most of the time won't bother unless the game looks good. the second ren'py is free to use so if you're going to make your first game that's an easy way to start it. but if you want to go the RPG maker route, I don't think anybody is going to look at your pirated version and tell you to take it down, since there are so many RPG games out there.

As to poser pro being pirated, that is one part of your problem. the other part of that is the content used in poser pro. characters, assets, and environments. Depending on what you choose to render that could be a big deal if somebody is selling a character that you rendered without their consent or purchases to use.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now the problem with pirating stuff if the owner or owners see it they will either ask you to remove their content or if your making money sue you.

As for honey select, it's coming to steam, so take your chances there.

As for your render and trace the drawing in photoshop. That's perfectly fine. Lots of people use 3d models to trace character poses, positions, and lighting, or to simply give the drawing their own unique style. the manga artist of Gantz did the same thing.

Reactions: fonel

fonel

Nov 22, 2019
I agree with Bahamut, more or less my answer with him. but I just wanted to add a little.

many femdom games have good image quality and original work, but I found very little story development and good words and sentences to represent the act of domination.

just an example for the narrative section:
for example there is a young man who is serving his girlfriend by kissing her feet, the man's words are just like this: hmmmm this smell is very good, I become aroused

the good ones in my opinion: hmmm her feet are very sweaty, all the sweat collects between her legs, her soft and small feet feel in my mouth, it smells like cheese but the texture of the soft stockings makes me more aroused. Her white legs with black nail polish make me even more horny.

Then the development of a complex and interesting story is also important...
then the no less important part is where players can distinguish each existing character, you must be able to make players hope for existing characters,
you can add sound effects, such as BO WEI and KODA, if you can add more interesting female voices, and don't forget to add character and character to the women in the game.

That's pretty much my opinion. In the past, I also wanted to think about making games like BO WEI, but I'm currently still busy with studying psychology majoring in college. thank you.
Oh I cannot agree with you more, as a literature major, the storywriting, the poor grammar, and/or the choice of vocabulary ruins it for me. I also intend to make the content and the context of the game in harmony with the theme of domination. I do not know why but for example ToT uses the phrase "stinky feet" a lot. I find it really off-putting as the adjective "stinky" has a negative connotation that alludes to the source. Therefore it becomes less dominant than it is supposed to be as speaker is insulting themselves. Lol sorry I got carried away, but yeah I want to make a game that hopefully satisfies story-wise as well.

Also I do not think I can ever provide any voice, let alone effects of laughter or sth like that (at least for a first game) but I dabble in music and sound effects and would definitely aim to provide service on that accord. :D

Thank you so much! :) I received a great deal of encouragement along with the information you provided.

Last edited:

fonel

Nov 22, 2019
first off for some reason most people hate rpg maker and most of the time won't bother unless the game looks good. the second ren'py is free to use so if you're going to make your first game that's an easy way to start it. but if you want to go the RPG maker route, I don't think anybody is going to look at your pirated version and tell you to take it down, since there are so many RPG games out there.

As to poser pro being pirated, that is one part of your problem. the other part of that is the content used in poser pro. characters, assets, and environments. Depending on what you choose to render that could be a big deal if somebody is selling a character that you rendered without their consent or purchases to use.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now the problem with pirating stuff if the owner or owners see it they will either ask you to remove their content or if your making money sue you.

As for honey select, it's coming to steam, so take your chances there.

As for your render and trace the drawing in photoshop. That's perfectly fine. Lots of people use 3d models to trace character poses, positions, and lighting, or to simply give the drawing their own unique style. the manga artist of Gantz did the same thing.
Thank you all so much for all this info, I really appreciate it :)
I only like the interactivity of rpgmaker, when there are too many mechanics it can be quite tedious yeah :/
I dont want to use something I did not model without making at least some alterations so that is actually why Honey select studio would be great to provide scenes and pictures for either Ren'py or RPGmaker. I have already been creating femdom scenes and settings in that just for fun. I did not have high hopes on its legality though as it is just using a game's own tools to make your models.

Thank you again though! So much information I'm learning :)

Last edited:

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I think a lot of people who use 3D rendering software for their games tend to use DAZ3D because it's basically the free version of Poser and is also designed to be compatible with Poser products, however; I know with DAZ3D you must pay for a license (it's like $1000 USD or some exorbitant amount of money) to use assets from other creators within your own creation if you are making money from it in some way. I'm sure Poser has something similar. You might get away with using a pirated version of Poser (because who can really prove you haven't purchased it legally on the internet?) but it's always possible the original creator of whichever assets you are using in your renders catches you, or you are reported to them by a troll. A lot of the people who develop for DAZ3D and Poser are anti-piracy because people buying their stuff is how they make their living, so I doubt they'd be lenient. But, there's so many games being produced these days that it's probably unlikely you would be caught anyway.

I've been using DAZ3D for a few years now just as a hobby and one thing I've never liked is that both Poser and DAZ3D assets are so expensive to purchase so I've admittedly downloaded plenty of these assets elsewhere. But I've always wondered if those people who are making games using Poser or DAZ3D have also paid for appropriate licensing and are also buying their stuff legally.

Reactions: fonel
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes