RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
Supposedly Koda is translating the game for patrons (according to a fellow that I'm not going to name considering it was in dms, bless him though). So I'll lay off from editing the god-awful mtl. Hopefully Koda doesn't take too long.

Can you post the pictures of the side game? i downloaded it and it has ransomware.
And for you. But like above, may as well wait for Koda. My thing has issues with the length of word-wrapping (I did it to 41 characters, should've done 55 instead-), the grammar, and overall lack of understanding of the actual language.
1629334907372.png 1629334823067.png

Last edited:

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Supposedly Koda is translating the game for patrons (according to a fellow that I'm not going to name considering it was in dms, bless him though). So I'll lay off from editing the god-awful mtl. Hopefully Koda doesn't take too long.

And for you. But like above, may as well wait for Koda. My thing has issues with the length of word-wrapping (I did it to 41 characters, should've done 55 instead-), the grammar, and overall lack of understanding of the actual language.
View attachment 1359892 View attachment 1359890
wait what, why is there a side game all of a sudden again.

Reactions: akuuuu4

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
I've been reading these comments for quit awhile now and I truly understand you guys but i have to admit, at least they're not like the creator FWFS creator of "Goddess of Trampling". It took those guys a year to make another post and even then the post is "Goddess of Trampling 1.2 almost done" lol.
It's been 3 years since floor 7 was almost done and teasers were dropped. Dr Gero built androids in less time

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
you deserve to get rick rolled if you thought jessica hater is a woman
right im just like you guys said a virgin incel that never has seen a ''real'' woman because that's the only type of people that dislikes fat characters :whistle:

The only way for Bowei to pay attention and start releasing content again is for his patrons to start boycotting his Patreon page.
yea this has been said now for like 3 years not happenin chief
a lot of his patreons don't care and just leave that $2 dollar sub on to download content whenever it comes out it sucks but ultimately what do you wanna do? dictate how other people should spend their change money?

koda dropping work on 7F to work on a sidegame? Groundhog Day 2 trailer looks good

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
typical beta male behaviour talking down sigma males on the internet because you can't get into the yourself
Idk, that still sounds like being an Ethan going on his own path (Aka, getting as many penetration scenes irl as Ethan does in-game).

pretty much from what i read after seeing so many sigma grindset memes it's "introverted alpha male"

then again i think all of these greek alphabet letter male things are not worth thinking about in any serious way the sigma thing is just funny af to me
This sounds like the sort of nonsense that gets posted on Tumblr but geared toward males. I think I heard of this from a couple of Youtube channels lampooning PUAs.

Sigma male memes can represent a sigma male as anything from introverted 'alpha' to being just a batshit insane person with absolutely no hesitation or remorse. The beauty of the meme is that it highlights the very thin line between being a ludicrously confident beacon of our fucked culture's idea of masculinity and being a twisted psychopath. Take an unorthodox mindset, ramp the confidence up well past 100%, remove any and all consideration for others and bam, sigma male meme. It really works with anything and it's the best meme the internet's had for a while.

Ethan as a sigma male beats every tower warden first go using weapons made by the monks while they're still locked up. When he gets the key, he doesn't bother unlocking their cells and immediately moves to the next floor. Tells beta Eliza that her religion is cope. Tells Jessica that she'd be a clown without the outfit, immediately leaves without challenging her. Actively poisons the monks in 6.5F to determine if Swan is legit or not. Sigma male grindset #334 don't let another dojo ruin your mojo
I guess this explains why Ethan is challenging (Mostly) unarmed women to combat with his swords. I mean, I know they are catching the dojo members like poke'mon but come on, ether both should be fighting with a weapon or hand to hand (Or foot to face in this game).

I thought you are a woman? Did you lied to all of us and are in reality a genderfluid fungus comming to conquest earth?
That is a good question...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that guy has the sigma male grindset
barges into ToT discord
''fuck your mother''
refuses to elaborate further
leaves

on a serious note that game is nothing i dont even know why he made it probably a 4 hour project i literally paid those 2 bucks just to do the rick roll
Am I reading this right, are you actually saying that you game Boda money?!

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
So we had a pixel femdom combat system and a quest system released as 'side games'. Dude is just QA testing a full RPG instead of a boss rush like ToT.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes