RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Zoey is the warden of floor 10.1. (the closet on floor 10). It's a mini floor like Jessica or Swan/Crow, but it's much smaller.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can we gamble on Boda having delay next month as well?
You can but I doub't you'll find anyone wanting to bet in favor of Koda.

so you are telling me there is no 90 hours of pure lewd rhythm game by boda?
This would unironically make a great idea for a VR game. Just imagine fighting Scarlett is a DDR like game.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
It's out now bro! floor 7 18 hours long, level 0 4 hours long, swan and crow update 5 hours, Karen floor 6 hours, new floor Zoey 8 hours, new standalone "shit bitch, I ain't smelling no hoes socks!" Featuring the first black boda studios protagonist, 90 hours of pure lewd rhythm game gameplay! We are blessed on this month of October!
y'know i was expecting good things from the rhythm game, but i really didnt wanna drop $95 for a sock peripheral. and for $95 the sock should really be wireless. level 9 got really hard cuz i kept getting the wires caught around my neck when you gotta at lick to like 250 bpm. think i got calluses on my tongue. shit is dumb.

also zoey is kinda overrated, but i'm a little biased as im not super into the braces fetish. kinda jumped the shark for me when the bitch can fly. And the fight is mad, like we got this braces-wearing, goth chick who you gotta beat by singing the Cure's "Boy's Don't Cry" on the Nintendo 64's Voice Recognition Unit? how the fuck am I supposed to figure that out from just the clue you get from Rose on floor 7.5?

still was a great wank 5/5 stars

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes