RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Marquess

Aug 1, 2019
so whats the deal with Hero under Heel, was it something kept secret for only donors for a good while, or something recent? Been following ToT for a good while and it just kinda came from nowhere imo

Oct 11, 2019
Can someone please help me all ToT timed events are frozen like Yvonne's footjob event when you give her an ability is just on loop and I have to alt f4 the game. Any event with a timer never ends is there any way to fix this?

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
so whats the deal with Hero under Heel, was it something kept secret for only donors for a good while, or something recent? Been following ToT for a good while and it just kinda came from nowhere imo
Basically, Bo seems to have dignity or some kind of personal standards, so he actually aims to reimburse his patrons, rather than using it as welfare like Koda.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
y'know i was expecting good things from the rhythm game, but i really didnt wanna drop $95 for a sock peripheral. and for $95 the sock should really be wireless. level 9 got really hard cuz i kept getting the wires caught around my neck when you gotta at lick to like 250 bpm. think i got calluses on my tongue. shit is dumb.

also zoey is kinda overrated, but i'm a little biased as im not super into the braces fetish. kinda jumped the shark for me when the bitch can fly. And the fight is mad, like we got this braces-wearing, goth chick who you gotta beat by singing the Cure's "Boy's Don't Cry" on the Nintendo 64's Voice Recognition Unit? how the fuck am I supposed to figure that out from just the clue you get from Rose on floor 7.5?

still was a great wank 5/5 stars
$95.00 for the sock peripheral, don't make me laugh. You know all the Lady Cobra wannabes are going to scalp them on their Twitch or Onlyfans channels for some massive Findom profits. Afterall, what better way is there to be take after Lady Cobra then to scalp a used sock simulator to submissive bois for their monies. Once again, life imitates art.

View attachment 1464172
View attachment 1464173
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:Koda report
View attachment 1464206
Thank you for the update and spoiler pics. Now, if I understand correctly, Karen doesn't wear any panties?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
im calling it
Hellfire will come out before 7F
Jokes less funny since someone is ACTUALLY making a femdom rpg looking game called Hellfire, either named as a fuck you or a fuck you cut whole cloth. Joke is now released before 7th or finished before 7th.

That aside, New Karen being 'softer' might be ok? She always was bored and only respected power, showing we now have power enough to challenge could attract her in a "I'm domming you because thats all I know how to do to romantically interact with someone" way. Like a reverse tsundere who doesn't take you wanting to track down Rose well.

Feb 2, 2020
Everybody been talking about 7F and 9F, I want my damn Swan and Crow pt 3...
People were demanding that before people just started cluttering the thread with the same 2 jokes repeated.

...But yeah, same man. The wierd part is weve seen like 5 cgs for it so I bet it was close to being done but a mix of koda being slow and bo not laying on the pressure on him = no releases

I think koda is good and I know he reads this thread occasionaly because hes posted here. getting more clarity with devolpment process is cool but people want releases. If stuff is janky it can always be updated. More satisfied people here means more people willing to support you or koda. I think most people here would be patreons if content was more consistant. Id happily have a janky as shit crow and swan part 3 that gets updated to be a bit more optimal then have a update or game go through development hell.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes