RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you very much for that!

I just have a question: how can I replay the scenes from the savefiles if I choose the one where I submitted to everyone?

The character is wearing that dog Outfit and no scene is available. I talked to everyone and as long as I'm wearing the outfit I can't trigger scenes.

Can someone help me? Thanks
If you are using my attached saves, then you have to go back through to the save for each mistress to view one-time-only scenes. Those saves are really old too, so much so that I can't vouch for their validity in current versions. You may run into some weird compatibility issues. Honestly, you are better off just starting a new game and progressing up the tower if you want to see everything.

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Ehm, really sorry for the stupid questions, but...
1) Why I read people talking of floor and characters i don't know? They are only on patreon? And the floors are completed or just a "demo"? And why a lot of people are in hype for F7 if i see character from probably 3 floor after the current? hahaha... please help me........
2) I love that "image" under other's comment, how can i have it?
In case, sorry for my english too.
I just use F95 for games like this so i'm not so used to it...

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
1) Why I read people talking of floor and characters i don't know? They are only on patreon? And the floors are completed or just a "demo"? And why a lot of people are in hype for F7 if i see character from probably 3 floor after the current? hahaha... please help me........
7F isnt finished yet. We got 8F instead, you can find link on mega in the thread, they don't have it install in the main game yet, so you can play only that floor.

Reactions: RossoX

Jul 27, 2020
I am at the Lili part of the game. Sincerely I am not too into the older or fat women thing so Lili is the only reason I played up to this point. Are there other young and lean type of character down the road up to whichever floor is the latest? And if so, do they have a decent amount of content and scenes? Thanks

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Yeah it's a mess, but to keep a long (very long) story short:
7F: Was supposed to come out ages ago, right after and a continuation for 6F obviously... but it never came. It has become a meme at this point (same with the final part of the swan/crow content.
8F: In great part because of the above issue, 8F was released as a stand-alone floor (you can find the download around here). In an ideal world, 8F would be in the base game but it needs the previous floor.
0F: We don't talk about this one.

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Yeah it's a mess, but to keep a long (very long) story short:
7F: Was supposed to come out ages ago, right after and a continuation for 6F obviously... but it never came. It has become a meme at this point (same with the final part of the swan/crow content.
8F: In great part because of the above issue, 8F was released as a stand-alone floor (you can find the download around here). In an ideal world, 8F would be in the base game but it needs the previous floor.
0F: We don't talk about this one.
Wait, what's 0F? Now i'm too curious..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thecatbred
Jun 4, 2018
I am at the Lili part of the game. Sincerely I am not too into the older or fat women thing so Lili is the only reason I played up to this point. Are there other young and lean type of character down the road up to whichever floor is the latest? And if so, do they have a decent amount of content and scenes? Thanks
There is supposed to be at least one, your guildmate turned mistress, in the distant future, but the work comes so slow you can't be certain any of us will be alive by then. In the meantime, Gladia is very promising, its only got the one mistress atm but the dev has promised the young and lean look for most of his characters. As for the two biggest women he has teased, one is all muscle and has a scene in game, and the other is more on the voluptuous side not heavy.

Reactions: 21423007

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Anything for a Lily fan. Credit to RagingThunder, I genuinely enjoyed these games.
I'm really enjoying them as well. I hope more pop out with these long waits between game updates. Do you think with Lily's strong overall player reception that it may influence the character design of some of the future mistresses not yet released? I'd be all for more cheeky character dynamics as the context for interactions is very important to me. Lily's design combined with the rival aspect is what makes her so appealing to me~

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes