RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Also how do you break the crows helmet or unders? I can only break her chest piece
depends on the pose she is in when you attack, unfortunately it's been a while since i actually played it so i couldn't tell you which pose corresponds to which armor piece taking damage but that's the main gist

Reactions: CNR25

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
as much as floor 7 sounds cool and all, I'm now waiting for the youtube deconstruction of how floor 7 became such a drawn out clusterfuck.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
as much as floor 7 sounds cool and all, I'm now waiting for the youtube deconstruction of how floor 7 became such a drawn out clusterfuck.
Greed. Plain and simple. Boda are just plain scummy greedy liars. If there was truly some huge development problem they should have paused the Patron money. Instead they steal and milk it for all it is worth.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Greed. Plain and simple. Boda are just plain scummy greedy liars. If there was truly some huge development problem they should have paused the Patron money. Instead they steal and milk it for all it is worth.
I hope every patron will disable their subscribtion

Storaket

Jan 22, 2018
New to the game here I beat crow for the first time and got the unknown key, how do I use it? The two doors next to where it was dropped won’t open from it. Where to use the key?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes