RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
(Un)Happy anniversary. This is a milestone no developer wants lol. I wonder what Boda's reaction to this has been. I'm guessing violin emoji?

Thank you for the share! Btw, awesome username!
They are still making bank from Patron, you think they give a fuck? LOL. They are greedy scummy liars.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
So is this the complete version of Crow and Swan Part 3 or just a play test? In any case we had F8 and Crow and Swan Part 3 before F7 which is clear indication that Koda is a jackass.

Reactions: Magazif and erixdor

550MHZ

Jul 7, 2018
Many thanks for this, can't get it to proc on my game.

Was there something in particular you did? Side with a specific character, not use the 'skip' function, lose normally or to a specific move instead of surrendering, etc.?
No. only toggle to be Swan's slave at start. And I always used 'skip' function and died fast by using 'sudoku'
If you can't talk to Ves at night, you should talk to Ves at morning first. (Ves is talking to monks or Swan at morning)

Reactions: EchoofZen
Jun 10, 2021
So is this the complete version of Crow and Swan Part 3 or just a play test? In any case we had F8 and Crow and Swan Part 3 before F7 which is clear indication that Koda is a jackass.
just a test their are so many sceenes missing from crow and swan, theirs addiotanl scenes from ves missing, scenes from cobra and scenes from karren that are missing. and i only knnow this as in last update i saw some pictures that are for cobra, swan, crow, karren that have not yet been used

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
really makes you wish they'd have stuck to crow/swan part 3 and finished it if theres already this much of it :HideThePain: and theres probably similar stuff out there with other stuff that is in limbo like level 0 and the likes

Reactions: PromiseSteele

Sketchy1

Aug 25, 2019
Did I miss any fun drama in the past 400 pages beyond the usual? Do they have a roadmap they're ignoring at least?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Ves seems like a strong contender for best girl
Agreed.
No. only toggle to be Swan's slave at start. And I always used 'skip' function and died fast by using 'sudoku'
If you can't talk to Ves at night, you should talk to Ves at morning first. (Ves is talking to monks or Swan at morning)
Nvm, now I managed to get it working. Swear I didn't do anything different though...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes