• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
I'm gonna wait until official release. Anyone want to give a story background on thunder girl?
She's a Thunder dojo student that works as a medic, comes to find and help her members and master. Ends up falling into temptation after Ethan pulls his usual mouth-breather shenanigans and becomes corrupted, abandoning everyone and promising to turn Ethan into her favorite personal slave if she gets the chance.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
the conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe the "leak" was intentional so people would stop thinking about f7
The leak was made by an account called "KodaCanGetFuckedLmao" with 4 messages in total and that was created 20 minutes before it posted that link. After that post it immediately disappeared. Now listen, I'm not a conspiracy theorist BUT it's strange how this leak got out after months of delays for F7 which is in the hands of Koda and without any new content being released.

Reactions: Illdoitlater

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
The leak was made by an account called "KodaCanGetFuckedLmao" with 4 messages in total and that was created 20 minutes before it posted that link. After that post it immediately disappeared. Now listen, I'm not a conspiracy theorist BUT it's strange how this leak got out after months of delays for F7 which is in the hands of Koda and without any new content being released.
It's a major conspiracy to placate the f95 TOT community who don't even pay money to play the game or interact directly with the dev team. Koda is playing chess while we are playing checkers.

Feb 2, 2020
Conspiracy or not its kinda intresting to see a early build of what seems like a cool update. Said it before and ill say it again but they do make good smut and gameplay when they release stuff but holy shit the delays have led to them having no respect

If this was intentionally leaked by koda then mate just patch the update up and release it but if not and koda is reading this then dont get mad that people are getting impatient. If people here were impressed and the patreon was worth it some people wouldnt even be here.

sidenote I know it seems wierd to ask this from a femdom game but was anyone hoping ves would be a bit nicer? weve got our fair share of evil ladies so it would be nice to have a more smothery mommy dom mistress but ves being an evil desciple is cool too i guess...even though isnt this just lily 2.0 but with a cuter girl?

....also hey mysterious leaker if you could somehow leak level 0 that would be quite lovely. I do wonder though what koda thinks of this leak (provided it isnt 5d chess by him leaking it)

Last edited:
Reactions: norpbuh
Feb 2, 2020
also bowei really likes his leggings as stockings and such but yet no girls with normal socks? I know kaori as the traditional ones but I mean just regular socks? I feel like that could be cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes