RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm really enjoying them as well. I hope more pop out with these long waits between game updates. Do you think with Lily's strong overall player reception that it may influence the character design of some of the future mistresses not yet released? I'd be all for more cheeky character dynamics as the context for interactions is very important to me. Lily's design combined with the rival aspect is what makes her so appealing to me~
For ToT no, I think it's too late in the story to introduce another Lily-like character. That said, I can see many of her attributes carrying over to other characters in the future-Bodaverse.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
For ToT no, I think it's too late in the story to introduce another Lily-like character. That said, I can see many of her attributes carrying over to other characters in the future-Bodaverse.
Ah, you fink so? The idea of another more cheeky tower mistress with a unique dynamic amongst what's remaining would be really charming. If not that, it would be nice if there was follow up content for Lily as you progress through the tower. Maybe there could even be an alternate ending in the vein of the fan game made for her. That would be adorbs. ♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
Ok where is the dev journal...
people were complaining that its the same everytime and they suggested he includes more detail instead of copy pasting the same thing over and over

koda just said "nah ill just stop using it" and do announcements whenever he really progresses but nothing of thus far

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Only Lilly like character will be Rose on floor 7, at least that's what all hints ingame point to. [unless Kaori skips the line].

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I hope ToT gets completed fast so Bo and Koda can get to working on something they like and will thus be productive on

Reactions: kimanio

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ah, you fink so? The idea of another more cheeky tower mistress with a unique dynamic amongst what's remaining would be really charming. If not that, it would be nice if there was follow up content for Lily as you progress through the tower. Maybe there could even be an alternate ending in the vein of the fan game made for her. That would be adorbs. ♥
I definitely agree on giving Lily some fangame inspired content. I would also like to see more Lily content throughout the tower, perhaps she could even try fighting the final boss or protect Ethan from Rose while Ethan is getting beaten down by her. Depending on MC's dynamic with Lily, she could even stand to to rose by telling her what a brave fighter he is and how every humiliation he endured was to save her.

don't worry about it not like we'll see kaori any time soon hell we might see rose before her anyway
That's not much of an exaggeration at this rate. We might even be seeing Karen Part 2 before Rose at this rate.

Oct 26, 2020
Does anyone know what to do after beating The Crow 3 times? It says that Dr. Swan will create another vaccine. Is there something that i have to do or it's just this for now?

dholyma

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone know what to do after beating The Crow 3 times? It says that Dr. Swan will create another vaccine. Is there something that i have to do or it's just this for now?
Check the walktrough, you can find it in extras here. I don't remember much, but you can progress story by crafting things she wants to and drinking Swan's potion, that one with (?) in it

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any more chastity events besides Yvonne?
As far as I am aware, no. I asked Koda in the past if there would be more scenes or a mistress centered around chastity in Tot and he said maybe. Seeing how Bo wants to finish on the 10 floor, I doubt it happens on Tot, but in a new game i hope it happens.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes