RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
This is the version Bo sent to Koda for "polishing". Koda hasn't even worked on Swan and Crow pt 3 yet.

Source: I was a playtester on the discord, and I watched every stream that Bo did when he worked on this last year.

Bo's versions are very rough. Bo leaves them for Koda to clean up and finish, while he moves on to work on other content.
Yeah, in hindsight the comment was pretty stupid. I will do better in the future guys.

Reactions: Evilboy669

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, in hindsight the comment was pretty stupid. I will do better in the future guys.
It's not a big deal. There's a lot of information you don't get if you haven't spent any time as a patron. It's frustrating to know that even if Koda ever finishes 7F, he will probably spend several more months or longer "polishing" Swan and Crow. I don't feel like hanging around until then which is why I cancelled my membership.

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It's not a big deal. There's a lot of information you don't get if you haven't spent any time as a patron. It's frustrating to know that even if Koda ever finishes 7F, he will probably spend several more months or longer "polishing" Swan and Crow. I don't feel like hanging around until then which is why I cancelled my membership.
What I find even more frustrating is that the rest of the content will have to wait even longer if it ever even sees the light of day. Lv 0 and the like

It is a darn shame that one person was allowed to ruin such a great series of games and levels

gamer3245

Apr 4, 2020
So what exactly does Koda do? coding and translation? Is he the only one doing this, and if so why has Bo not hired someone else to expedite the work?

Nov 10, 2018
Koda defenders still use "They're small devs, so it's normal to delay!" arguments..... Yeah, a month delays are normal, but 3 years?
I don't know about deviant art artists, but pixiv artists I support always give rewards every month.
"It's not lying" really makes me laugh since Koda has said that a release was literally days away while there was still months of work left.

Reactions: LeonOne994

oscarmike2

Mar 24, 2020
hey hey people, sseth here, have not played this game since crow part 2, is part 3 coming soon? i can't access discord or pateron to check the update

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
*Sighs* I guess you could only bear the humiliation of giving K*da money for so long. I don't blame you for keeping your money and putting it to better use... Like flushing it down the toilet.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I don't blame you for keeping your money and putting it to better use... Like flushing it down the toilet.
Flushing anything other than toilet paper and your own shit down the toilet is actually a really bad thing to do; things that don't disintegrate in water block up the sewer system and that forces some unlucky bastards to go unblock it.

Now burning, that's a better way to use your money.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Does anyone know any tricks on how to bypass Ethan's 99 percent escape rate. I really want for him to stay in the holds that Swan and Crow put him in, but the options that you have are just to struggle. I don't know why Koda just didn't include the quick time event option.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know any tricks on how to bypass Ethan's 99 percent escape rate. I really want for him to stay in the holds that Swan and Crow put him in, but the options that you have are just to struggle. I don't know why Koda just didn't include the quick time event option.
It's probably cause many people hate the QTE and i'm one of those that hates any QTEs. It's kinda funny that even on the "easiest" setting of QTE, it is still too fast to input the correct combination if you press wrong button. If there would be option to turn QTEs on and off, then im in for that.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
It's probably cause many people hate the QTE and i'm one of those that hates any QTEs. It's kinda funny that even on the "easiest" setting of QTE, it is still too fast to input the correct combination if you press wrong button. If there would be option to turn QTEs on and off, then im in for that.
I mean its fine if you and others suck at the QTEs. But there has always usually been an option to turn QTEs on or off. So it shouldn't be an issue. I don't think it makes sense to completely remove the feature and instead replace it with an rng escape chance. That feels like it would be even more frustrating...

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I don't understand, is the 1.17.3 the latest version of the game? (Sorry if it'a stupid question or a repeated one)
its the last official release of the game? its kinda weird seeing as floor 8 had a seperate stand alone release because floor 7 is in limbo for all eternity

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes